Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

porttoport

Team Captain
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Poor Basil calls it a step after the play how he's ever got to the exulted position he has is beyond me . In his best day not fit to look at DC shoes let alone lace

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins

Simon will never leave us.
If Simmo to North starts gaining momentum over the weekend, then I hope Simmo (given he has no interest in leaving) comes out straight away to set the media straight. Because if he / the club doesn’t the Melbourne media campaigners will try to use this to derail our season.

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast
Why would Simmo leave the reigning premiers to go to that ****hole basket case club...

Oh...

Multi Millions of reasons.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
The day the Eagles lose a bidding war with Norf will be the day the club folds. Their war chest hasn’t worked once, it’s not about to work now.

porttoport

Team Captain
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why would Simmo leave the reigning premiers to go to that ****hole basket case club...

Oh...

Multi Millions of reasons.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Or

- what better time to leave after taking to a Premiership

- Chance to become an immortal at NM should he get Prem as a player then coach

- get out of WA footy bubble

- go home

But contracted into 2022 so going nowhere

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Kicked a belter tonight did Mayney. Attacked that goal square contest and then laid on the party tricks

Fully sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys

Not Bitter
Oct 11, 2006
Yelling at Clouds
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals
Simpson is contracted until 2022. He loves it in Perth and isn’t going anywhere.
His kids were all pretty young when he moved here nearly six years ago at the end of 2013. They’d be well settled at school now so it’s unlikely he’s going to leave 3 years of a well paid contract on the table and uproot his family.

He’s very much an eagle now and has bought in far more than Malthouse ever did

The Passenger

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Mar 25, 2003
Hasa Diga Eebowai
AFL Club
West Coast
I would be surprised and gutted if Simmo left the club.

But I reckon - for obvious reasons - the speculation will be pretty strong in the media so we better get used to it. It probably works in our favour that Scott has left the Roos so early in the season because any scuttlebutt on Simmo's future should have lost momentum by the time the business end of the season comes around. That may not have been the case had Scott and North parted ways in Round 18.

Am I right in saying there are rules in places about clubs contacting players and coaches under contract whilst their season is ongoing? And I assume there is nothing to stop a club from contact a player or coaches agent?

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Simmo - hahahahahahahahaha

Errr how come no one in he media is mentioning Ross the Boss. Has a habit of trashing a team and then jumping ship before his contract is up. Going from one basket case club to another would be right up his alley.

Ben Brown would be excited by the prospect of playing in defence next year

HurleyHepsHird

Maximum Praxis
Oct 2, 2011
Annares
AFL Club
Essendon
Or

- what better time to leave after taking to a Premiership

- Chance to become an immortal at NM should he get Prem as a player then coach

- get out of WA footy bubble

- go home

But contracted into 2022 so going nowhere

How have you not been banned from this board?

Top Bottom