Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After retweeting four or five pro-Collingwood puff pieces from Fox Footy (most of which were penned by him) I see Tom Morris has slipped straight into cricket season.

Not one congratulatory or WCE focused item on his timeline. Not at all unexpected but deliciously salty petulance from little Tommy boy.
Tom Morris is a flog, i let him know about it on twtiter as wel that smug bastard

Tom Morris is a flog, i let him know about it on twtiter as wel that smug bastard
Good work. I particularly loath Tom Morris. I thought the dickhead was just meant to be a reporter, but he was constantly sticking his head up everywhere saying "I don't rate West Coast". Who the * is he to decide to rate us or not, his job is just to report, there are far more qualified people than his to decide whether we should be rated or not.

Good work. I particularly loath Tom Morris. I thought the dickhead was just meant to be a reporter, but he was constantly sticking his head up everywhere saying "I don't rate West Coast". Who the fu** is he to decide to rate us or not, his job is just to report, there are far more qualified people than his to decide whether we should be rated or not.
He didnt rate us until we gave his precious Dees a good old 66 point belting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a letter that they released publically around rnd 1 of the 2017 season (so it was buried in the media cycle). It essentially responded to the Swan's formal enquiry about the umpiring, apologised and admitted it was not at the required standard. I was amazed the media didn't run with it, but they were still on the Bulldogs/Bob Murphy Hype train.
And there was a lot of behind the scenes grovelling and apologising by the AFL to the Swans for that woeful umpiring performance, which bordered on cheating.

What about Priddis

What about him?

Top bloke

OhCsRlf.gif

Not top 10 of the decade but a Brownlow Medallist and most probably laid the most tackles all decade has to be up around top 5 of Eagles decade.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok, and that was in relation to what exactly? You seem to have gone off on a tangent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back