If Port win, does it make them the best ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Amaruu

Draftee
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Other Teams
COLLINGWOOD
Everyone is saying that the Brisbane 2001-2004 side is the best ever. So interesting question: if Port beat them this Saturday in the title match, where does it rank them?

Let's see them win one flag first. Then, maybe if they win two more on the trot they'll be spoken of in a similar fashion. Maybe.

Defeating a champion team does not make you a champion. Emulating their deeds does.

BTW: Lions... please don't let Port win. I dislike them.

Amaruu said:
Everyone is saying that the Brisbane 2001-2004 side is the best ever. So interesting question: if Port beat them this Saturday in the title match, where does it rank them?

simple no

the red baron was downed during the war but the guy that shot him down wasnt called the greatest ever fighter pilot - the red baron still was !

Amaruu said:
:rolleyes:

Brisbane . . . . daylight . . . . more daylight . . . .>Rest of the Comp.

Brisbane. Best. Ever.

:cool:

rainmage said:
:rolleyes:

Brisbane . . . . daylight . . . . more daylight . . . .>Rest of the Comp.

Brisbane. Best. Ever.

:cool:

Brisbane . . . . $600,000 . . . . "up front payments" . . . .>Rest of the Comp.

.. but yeah ->

Brisbane. Best. Ever.

Grolm37 said:
simple no

the red baron was downed during the war but the guy that shot him down wasnt called the greatest ever fighter pilot - the red baron still was !

That's because he wasn't shot down by another pilot - but the Australian infantry.
But we get your point. lol

I would say that if Port wins this weekend it will be the greatest team ever - the greatest Port team ever.

Malibu#27 said:
Brisbane . . . . $600,000 . . . . "up front payments" . . . .>Rest of the Comp.

.. but yeah ->

Brisbane. Best. Ever.

ha ha ha ha.
and here I was nearly believing the Big Footy propaganda that it was only Collingwood that bleats about the larger salary cap. lol. thank-you for correcting my thoughts.

Amaruu said:

It ranks them as the most underachieving unit since Essendon of 1999-2001.

A N D T H A T S I F T H E Y W I N

Please do us Adelaide Crows and very anti Port Adelaide fans proud and beat the living suitcase out of the swampies (Port Adelaide power).

They say we should go for port for only one day, but if they win they can tell everyone how ********ing good they are for the rest our LIFES, so please Brisbane win and knock them out early.

Please say to all PAPS fans “you just got knocked the ******** out” :D

Dogwatcher said:
That's because he wasn't shot down by another pilot - but the Australian infantry.
But we get your point. lol

I would say that if Port wins this weekend it will be the greatest team ever - the greatest Port team ever.

The Canadians will beg to differ with you on that one..They also claim to have been the infantrymen that shot the Red baron down..

PA1870

I did mean to add that.

You know I don't reckon it was the flyer, the Australian infantry or the Canadian infantry - I reckon it was Snoopy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amaruu said:

Dont know about the greatest team ever, but if they do manage to win the sales of ear plugs in SA is going to rocket !

dA Crow said:
Dont know about the greatest team ever, but if they do manage to win the sales of ear plugs in SA is going to rocket !

And if that happens I suspect a decent increase in the sales of long range missiles here in Victoria. ;)

What a lame thread...

No it would not rank us (Port) as the greatest ever, what a stupid thing to suggest. We would not suggest it.

These Crows trolls are sounding more and more pathetic the longer its been since their team actually played a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back