IS 93' FLAG TAINTED BY SALARY CAP RORT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts?
BABY BOMBERS!

Your mates all know it's a flag, even as an Eels fan, I still see the 2009 flag as the Storm's even though they were stripped of it.

Silvagni's still arguing that he touched that Michael Long goal.
His forlorn figure after it was awarded a goal is still engraved in my memory as one of the best things ever.

He looked like he graduated from the Alan Didak school of acting. That being, it was sh*t.

A flag is a flag. Who gives a *, we were the best team in 1993 as were the Storm in 2007 and 2009 and just like Carltank were in 1995.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always have mates degrading this flag because of the breaches between 91-96...what are your thoughts and comments?
Just had a look through all your 65 posts, you are clearly a Carlton Troll playing under an alias, take The Great Merv Neagle's face off and stick to one personality at a time....Back in your box please, too bloody obvious..delete thread thanks Mods, check this flog's posting history, clearly a troll not a bomber....

Just had a look through all your 65 posts, you are clearly a Carlton Troll playing under an alias, take The Great Merv Neagle's face off and stick to one personality at a time....Back in your box please, too bloody obvious..delete thread thanks Mods, check this flog's posting history, clearly a troll not a bomber....

Shut up you twit...Im a paid up member and have been for 20 years. Im not seeking to discredit the club, just seek some clarification on the breaches and when they were. Ive honestly never reflected on it much but i was only after some clarity to lift any cloud that may hover over it for when it comes up in any future discussions with idiot supporters.

Gotta say, im bemused at the extent of your research into me and post history...um get a life!

Shut up you twit...Im a paid up member and have been for 20 years. Im not seeking to discredit the club, just seek some clarification on the breaches and when they were. Ive honestly never reflected on it much but i was only after some clarity to lift any cloud that may hover over it for when it comes up in any future discussions with idiot supporters.

Gotta say, im bemused at the extent of your research into me and post history...um get a life!
Yeah, Nah, if you had been a paid up member for 20 years you would have grown up in a generation that knew how to spell and use an apostrophe, every one of your posts reeks of troll....So you were there in 93 if you were a payed up member? Can you tell us which player dominated the first quarter of the Grand Final?

At the end of the day the players won the game. It shouldn't matter what they were being payed at the time as every other player in the afl was also getting payed.
I don't dispute that we breached the salary cap, that's not for me to argue, but I don't believe we went on a mass recruitment offering players from other clubs offering huge packets of cash just so we could win a flag. We were known as the baby bombers because of the mix of youth and experience we had with our own players.

At the end of the day the record books tell the story. Essendon Football Club, premiers of 1993.

i hope you are a carlton troll if you are not hand in your damn membership and never go to see a live game again stop watching us on the tv and give all your essendon merchandise to someone that deserves it.

you can still donate to the flight plan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back