Scandal Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor laying in bed together and rating women

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats A 10 Ice Cream GIF

If Carey can smash a wine glass in his missus' face and still have a meaningful career then these 2 should be okay. Lots of hypocrisy in the league. Dane Swan bashes a cleaner but because he is good at footy and won a Brownlow it's alllll good.

You didnt do it right

Hes a 10 at football but cheats on his missus with his team mates gf at a bbq , 2

hes a 9 at football but punches cleaners but won a brownlow , 10

It’s about some portion of the older generation trying to force Millenials and Gen Z to conform to what they see as intrinsic moral guidelines about how society should operate.

But those younger generations seeing them as restrictive and outdated in modern society and IMO quite rightly refuse.

Its not a new phenomenon, but the ease at which the media can create a sensationalised beat up sure is.
I think it’s more about players being paid like CEO’s, but acting like horny teenagers, while also being held up as role models for the younger generation.

If Ginnivan and Quaynor want to play it like that, then they need to be aware that they’re going to be judged by the public, because that’s what they signed up for.

This is why the AFL, AFLPA and clubs give training on social media use and warnings of the impact it can have to their career.

If Carey can smash a wine glass in his missus' face and still have a meaningful career then these 2 should be okay. Lots of hypocrisy in the league. Dane Swan bashes a cleaner but because he is good at footy and won a Brownlow it's alllll good.

Eddie not around to protect the boys anymore.

As a hypothetical 10 but with a few wonky teeth, I am highly offended by this.
You’re lying..I know for a fact your brain is the consistency of what I find in my toilet bowl on curry night.😄 😉

This is the kind of s**t you do in high-school and feel really embarrassed about it later. Cringeworthy.

This is what I don't understand. How does one of them not think 'Hey, we're kinda public figures, if we do this we'll most likely get blowback because a segment of the population will think we're objectifying women..we better not..and it's cringe as hell' Or am I just being conservative as hell when I think this? Or are some footy players just absolutely brainless?

I think it’s more about players being paid like CEO’s, but acting like horny teenagers, while also being held up as role models for the younger generation.

If Ginnivan and Quaynor want to play it like that, then they need to be aware that they’re going to be judged by the public, because that’s what they signed up for.

This is why the AFL, AFLPA and clubs give training on social media use and warnings of the impact it can have to their career.

It would be interesting to know how frequent the social media training sessions are given to players considering the various frequent new fads that occur. Also is the training given by professionals which can identify trends being problematic even if somewhat innocent.

I'm clueless in the area but it would be interesting to know what the program entails.

Both 100% correct.

Any group of male and female friends always have these "kind of discussions", nothing sexist about it whatsoever.

Yes on Tiktok its done by men and women, if anything there is much more women doing it than men.

If people are upset at this, then I am getting upset at people making it an issue.

The problem is, its a fine line between being jouvenile and possible misogyny.

While men are included there’s ‘no foul’.

Unfortunately....if the subject was merely female looks, no matter how ‘funny’....it crosses the line.....and there are a lot of dimwits out there that simply wouldn’t understand that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every person who has ever dated and ever will makes a judgement call on another person's looks.

I think you missed the point though. They were speculating, based on a tiktok trend. There was no specific person or photo attached to their opinion
And people that age have always people watched and commented on what they saw with friends.
How does such timeless behavior become viral? Do they think they or TikTok invented it? It's about as clever as 'reaction video'.
Next up will be viral posts of people commenting on the fly buzzing around their room. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back