Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If it wasn't for COVID and JUH missing a heap of competitive footy, you could look at what the King boys did in their first years of AFL as well as Buddy after he was drafted.

But you and the others are right. He doesn't have to be thrust into the team because of necessity. It would be nice though...the hype around this kid is nothing like we've had at the club for a long time. I can't even remember if there was much fanfare when the Bont played his first game in the Seniors?
Not a lot

i remember seeing him kick something like 5 goals or so in the first half of a reserves game against Geelong and thinking WTF get him in the seniors but the build up was fairly low key

TBOW

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Forming an opinion of someone literally because of their age and gender though scrag
No one has formed an opinion on Mia based on age or gender, it is purely on one word - influencer. These people aim to make a living by getting attention and good or bad doesn't matter. If Marra was dating a 42 year old male influencer I would be equally concerned (well actually more concerned - and due to age not sexual preference).

If your referring to the fact that I specified that she is 21 in my initial post that is only to highlight the age gap which I also find a little concerning. In my experience there is a massive developmental difference between an 18 year old straight out of high school and a 21 year old who has been around a bit more.

My primary concern with the relationship is that Marra is being used.

cherrypie

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Win % while dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 0%
Daniel Rioli - 79%

Win % while not dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 43%
Daniel Rioli - 60%

What I take away from this is Mia Fevola's boyfriends are progressively successful. Based on the trend, Jamarra will win 158% of his matches while dating Mia Fevola but only 77% post-relationship.

We need to keep them together for as long as possible.

Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2002
1300GODOGS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
Win % while dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 0%
Daniel Rioli - 79%

Win % while not dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 43%
Daniel Rioli - 60%

What I take away from this is Mia Fevola's boyfriends are progressively successful. Based on the trend, Jamarra will win 158% of his matches while dating Mia Fevola but only 77% post-relationship.

We need to keep them together for as long as possible.
Battle progressed in the wrong direction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
there’s an article on News.com on the **** shaming that Mia is copping and how it’s happening at the same time thousands are gathering to march against violence against women. I know this is a forum of free speech populated by a lot of keyboard warriors but it might pay to just shut the fu** up about it and move on.
Leave the young girl alone and let our boy enjoy his time with her without a microscope on the relationship.

TheBont

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
there’s an article on News.com on the **** shaming that Mia is copping and how it’s happening at the same time thousands are gathering to march against violence against women. I know this is a forum of free speech populated by a lot of keyboard warriors but it might pay to just shut the fu** up about it and move on.
Leave the young girl alone and let our boy enjoy his time with her without a microscope on the relationship.
No ones **** shaming her here dude. Relax.

Agreed though let’s all move on.

NBates

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From what I’ve read Jamarra has done a great job of taking care of Mia this week. He’s spent the entire week away from the club snd has stayed home looking after Mia and what she’s dealing with. For him so sacrifice training to take care of Mia shows how strong his character is. Good on him.

Last edited:

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From what I’ve heard Jamarra has done a great job of taking care of Mia this week. He’s spent the entire week away from the club snd has stayed home looking after Mia and what she’s dealing with. For him so sacrifice training to take care of Mia shows how strong his character is. Good on him.
erm... with the club's approval I assume... ? Can't quite accept that he'd get leave, from his job, which is to acquire skills and fitness for a bright career that might last 10-15 years, to help his girlfriend delete nasty posts from her Insta ...

But what would I know? The 2020s throw up new surprises every day.

VitalDread

The Unofficial Face of Bigfooty Bulldogs-NGA & VFL
Oct 9, 2011
Cranbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
erm... with the club's approval I assume... ? Can't quite accept that he'd get leave, from his job, which is to acquire skills and fitness for a bright career that might last 10-15 years, to help his girlfriend delete nasty posts from her Insta ...

But what would I know? The 2020s throw up new surprises every day.
I mean other Dogs players have had leave when their partners are struggling with mental issues

Its even worse nowadays being in the spotlight on social media

Shows Marra is years ahead mentallty

Remove this Banner Ad