Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news - obviously loves the club, and he will be an exciting player for years to come. A great signing.

On a separate note, I really dislike that footy writers continue to use the word 'mercurial' as a positive adjective to describe someone (as the AFC release for this news described Rachele). To quote Inigo Montoya - 'You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.'

Surely you can pick a better fitting word.

Not only does it not mean what they think it means, it's almost the opposite of what they're trying to say.

mercurial​

adjective
  1. changeable; volatile; fickle; flighty; erratic:

Elliot Himmelberg is mercurial. Ben Keays is a mercurial shot at goal.

Man, when are Rachele and Soligo going to announce their engagement? One can't get a contract extension without the other immediately following in suit :p

Brilliant signing and a credit to the culture of the club that interstate players are looking to sign long-term deals with us. Chalk and cheese with how our culture looked five years ago.

Man, when are Rachele and Soligo going to announce their engagement? One can't get a contract extension without the other immediately following in suit

Brilliant signing and a credit to the culture of the club that interstate players are looking to sign long-term deals with us. Chalk and cheese with how our culture looked five years ago.
Not that there is anything wrong with it.....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good Day GIF

Man, when are Rachele and Soligo going to announce their engagement? One can't get a contract extension without the other immediately following in suit :p

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Great news - obviously loves the club, and he will be an exciting player for years to come. A great signing.

On a separate note, I really dislike that footy writers continue to use the word 'mercurial' as a positive adjective to describe someone (as the AFC release for this news described Rachele). To quote Inigo Montoya - 'You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.'

Surely you can pick a better fitting word.
Bonus 'like' for quoting Inigo Montoya! :D

Inconceivable to think we'd lose him to another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat the Poms in a classic, Josh re-signs. If we somehow beat the Pies Sunday I think this will be one of the best sporting weeks I can remember...

Man, how are we playing Collingwood again so soon? It's only been seven matches since we last played them! Clown fixturing. Pretty rough for a team that finished 14th last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back