Werewolf Legend of Werewolf: Ocarina of Time VILLAGE WINS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume the only way for the village to lose is to continually not vote the wolf out. If it’s like any other game, for an evil faction to win they have to get 1-1 to win.

I’m now 24 hours away from a GF so am more than happy to wrap this up today, whatever happens.
So if it is 2-2 and one of the villagers has protection of the doctor, then Village wins?

WARNING, WARNING - My theory was wrong. I was just thinking about my theory and it doesn't make sense.

SCRAP MY TIED VOTE THEORY - because you could tie the vote and have two villagers tied on 2 all. Need to lynch the wolf tonight.

As you were. Chappyuk

WARNING, WARNING - My theory was wrong. I was just thinking about my theory and it doesn't make sense.

SCRAP MY TIED VOTE THEORY - because you could tie the vote and have two villagers tied on 2 all. Need to lynch the wolf tonight.

As you were. Chappyuk
EFA - Lynch the wolf after the night phase we are in passes.

As you were. Chappyuk
I feel like the start of this should be the advertisement for a furniture clearance sale.

What I was trying to get at is that if the vote is tied between two players, that might be an optimal way of hitting evil, because you would lynch two out of the four players giving you a 50% chance of hitting evil. I am marking practice exams at the same time as playing this game. Pity some poor kid who is going to get a feedback comment that says, "You are clearly Evil because sante tried to hit you and you were night immune. You must be the Serial Killer."

What I was trying to get at is that if the vote is tied between two players, that might be an optimal way of hitting evil, because you would lynch two out of the four players giving you a 50% chance of hitting evil. I am marking practice exams at the same time as playing this game. Pity some poor kid who is going to get a feedback comment that says, "You are clearly Evil because sante tried to hit you and you were night immune. You must be the Serial Killer."
As long as you don't put something like "I told you I wasn't the serial killer"...

Going to read back through the entire thread now.

Will have evil nailed by 5pm at the latest.
giphy.gif

I've read through the thread.

No idea sorry
I suppose we need to see who gets night killed before we proceed to the lynch. All we know for sure is we will be one Villager down unless the wolf hits a player protected by the doctor.

For what it is worth, I have to back my judgement in and if I survive I will vote to lynch Pie 4 Life, who I think is the last wolf. My reasoning is in the collection of quotes from him that I posted. Village, If I am night killed soon I will flip Villager and you know who to go for. Remember, tying the vote at two all is a good way to take out some insurance by getting a double lynch. 50% chance of hitting evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it is worth, I have to back my judgement in and if I survive I will vote to lynch Pie 4 Life, who I think is the last wolf. My reasoning is in the collection of quotes from him that I posted. Village, If I am night killed soon I will flip Villager and you know who to go for. Remember, tying the vote at two all is a good way to take out some insurance by getting a double lynch. 50% chance of hitting evil.
I'll vote for myself if it will stop you you posting anything that involves the phrases "I'll back myself in" "If I survive" "If I am killed" or "I will flip villager". I feel I've read this post differently phrased like 30 times in the past 24 hours.

ACTIONS ARE IN SO I'M CALLING IT

DEADLINE

NO KILLS LAST NIGHT

IT IS NOW DAY.

That is hilarious. The wolf has missed two night kills in a row.

Could evil have hit good who was protected by the Doc? Chappyuk said actions are in, so vote must have been cast. Is that right Chappyuk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back