Traded Luke Jackson [Traded with #44 and #67 to Fremantle for #13, F1 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

And that my freo friends is why you don't trade a generational ruck for Serong, Brayshaw, etc.. I watched them like a hawk today. Pathetic. Hopeless. Absolutely 0 influence on the game. Both of them. Both incredibly one paced.

Andrew Brayshaw, 27 possessions (18 handballs) and 75 metres gained. The lowest ever recorded by champion data for that amount of possessions.

Hayden Young had a crack though. Credit to him.

thanks for the Lolz this week. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. 🤣😂:laughing:

My your a sad man.
You’d wanna hope Jackson stays after all your drivel

Edit, and we never said those players were on the table.. you did. You’ll get what you’re given :)

My your a sad man.
You’d wanna hope Jackson stays after all your drivel

Edit, and we never said those players were on the table.. you did. You’ll get what you’re given :)
Why aren't you talking about Serong's game? Or brayshaws game? How is that relevant to if Jackson goes or not? If Jackson goes, so be it. he helped us win a flag.

The only lols have been from you mate. I dont think its just been fremantle supporters that have laughed at your comments but even Melbourne supporters. But hay its a good chuckle 🤣🤣
Not going to respond to Serong's game today? or bray? And to think that you said Serong had burst. massive lol. I didn't see him get out of a jog.

Why aren't you talking about Serong's game? Or brayshaws game? How is that relevant to if Jackson goes or not? If Jackson goes, so be it. he helped us win a flag.
Jesus christ, they had a bad game and the team got smashed

Do you want us to go and nit pick every s**t game Jackson has had this season???

You're a bit of a psychopath mate

Not going to respond to Serong's game today? or bray? And to think that you said Serong had burst. massive lol. I didn't see him get out of a jog.
Do yourself a favour and look at both their previous games and come back to me ok.

Last edited:
And that my freo friends is why you don't trade a generational ruck for Serong, Brayshaw, etc.. I watched them like a hawk today. Pathetic. Hopeless. Absolutely 0 influence on the game. Both of them. Both incredibly one paced.

Andrew Brayshaw, 27 possessions (18 handballs) and 75 metres gained. The lowest ever recorded by champion data for that amount of possessions.

Hayden Young had a crack though. Credit to him.

thanks for the Lolz this week. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. 🤣😂:laughing:
Thanks for confirming that you're not worth conversing with :thumbsu:

If people are going to criticise Jackson when he plays a good game then it's a bit rich for people to be defensive as soon as Serong/Brayshaw plays a shocker.

It could just be acknowledged and we move on.
Mate its one good game. Tell me how his previous 8 odd have been? He is a good player but this season has been an average one for him. Still worth the 2 first rounders still.

Mate its one good game. Tell me how his previous 8 odd have been? He is a good player but this season has been an average one for him. Still worth the 2 first rounders still.
What you have are late late first rounders. That won't cut it. Potentially 2x pick 15's. Thats not remotely close. if Brayshaw was out of contract, you wouldn't take it. You'd need to package them for a top 5 or 6 pick and then give us some players or a bunch of 2nd rounders of something.

Jackson has just been average because he's not a great forward. He is a ruck/midfielder. It was pretty obvious that he's going to be the best ruckman in the league for many years as soon as he is given that opportunity to be solo ruck. Thursday night only confirmed that. Not sure why Freo fans are trying to deny it, when he could be coming your way. Some sort of subconscious way of reducing his value.

What you have are late late first rounders. That won't cut it. Potentially 2x pick 15's. Thats not remotely close. if Brayshaw was out of contract, you wouldn't take it. You'd need to package them for a top 5 or 6 pick and then give us some players or a bunch of 2nd rounders of something.

Jackson has just been average because he's not a great forward. He is a ruck/midfielder. It was pretty obvious that he's going to be the best ruckman in the league for many years as soon as he is given that opportunity to be solo ruck. Thursday night only confirmed that. Not sure why Freo fans are trying to deny it, when he could be coming your way. Some sort of subconscious way of reducing his value.
We aint gonna force players to leave that don't wanna leave mate. Most of our players of worth are actually signed up or very close to deals. A club can only trade what they have. We have 2 firsts that said they could be later firsts yes. But its what we have. A trade up for a higher end pick would be very hard with what we have as well.

Are you thick ? if Jackson nominates Freo Melbourne will have to be satisfied with what Freo offer which will probably be their two firsts and steak knives, there’s one other option and Melbourne aren’t stupid like you they wont send him to the draft and get nothing fir him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We aint gonna force players to leave that don't wanna leave mate. Most of our players of worth are actually signed up or very close to deals. A club can only trade what they have. We have 2 firsts that said they could be later firsts yes. But its what we have. A trade up for a higher end pick would be very hard with what we have as well.
Do you have any players out of contract? Let's come up with a hypothetical trade. I don't think I'm running a harder bargain than what the dees list manager will run.

Are you thick ? if Jackson nominates Freo Melbourne will have to be satisfied with what Freo offer which will probably be their two firsts and steak knives, there’s one other option and Melbourne aren’t stupid like you they wont send him to the draft and get nothing fir him.
You realise the threat of the PSD is a thing of the dark ages. It simply doesn't happen anymore. What's the difference between Cerra nominating melbourne but the manager saying 'look mate, Melbourne don't have the draft capital and can't get a trade done, it's going to have to be Carlton'. This happened and is on video in the kayo/stan series.

If Freo lowball us, we'll work with WCE. Just like in the Cerra deal. The nomination thing is only a start.

You realise the threat of the PSD is a thing of the dark ages. It simply doesn't happen anymore. What's the difference between Cerra nominating melbourne but the manager saying 'look mate, Melbourne don't have the draft capital and can't get a trade done, it's going to have to be Carlton'. This happened and is on video in the kayo/stan series.

If Freo lowball us, we'll work with WCE. Just like in the Cerra deal. The nomination thing is only a start.
How come every post that stumps you you don’t reply to.
I know of selective hearing but…,

You’re either thick or you didn’t read my first sentence you can’t send him to WC lol.

I've looked over todays posts and you haven't even posted today...?

He can't go to WCE?. Umm yes he can. what on earth are you on about.?
The only way he gets to WC is if he wants to go there and nominates them not because Melbournes not happy with Freo’s offer he’s un contracted you don’t get to choose what team he plays for.

The only way he gets to WC is if he wants to go there and nominates them not because Melbournes not happy with Freo’s offer he’s un contracted you don’t get to choose what team he plays for you donce.
he wants to go home to Perth. WCE is in Perth. Also, I answered your question. Did you not read what I wrote? The cerra deal. Cerra nominated melbourne. You realise this right? Please acknowledge that you made a mistake.

The PSD is a threat. It happened last year with Jordan Dawson from Adelaide. They gave the threat and Sydney caved as they could have got him for nothing.

he wants to go home to Perth. WCE is in Perth. Also, I answered your question. Did you not read what I wrote? The cerra deal. Cerra nominated melbourne. You realise this right? Please acknowledge that you made a mistake or that you have no idea about the afl landscape. And you're calling me thick.
Melbourne had no first rounder last year and no second rounder. A little different if Fremantle were nominated as we hold our first this year and next so we don't exactly have nothing

You piped up about Jackson’s tackle count the other day.
I stated brayshaw ave twice as many as petracca and 4 years younger and all I got was crickets!
Did the realisation of how stupid your post was stun you?
why did you mention Petracca? You don't even know my thoughts on petracca as a player... strange post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back