Werewolf Mario Kart Werewolf - Game Over

Remove this Banner Ad

I am laughing at you mercilessly roo2macca.
Congrats mate!

Woosh and Morgs going fairly risky with their pick a list of 3 guys who will all flip good.. Doesn't leave much arguing for them
Inb4 shells hit r2m
Village shitting bed again
yep..

Predicted this before I got lynched out.

thats how many games in a row now?
Hopefully fryer gets someone tonight.
Pokemon -serial killer
Fallout - evil
Nice Melt - wolves
Lion Kingmaker - assassins/hyenas
Multi wolf - vampires
Mario kart - probably mafia.

That's actually six.

Just a correction... Super Mario was a landslide victory for the village but, yes, the village have been atrocious for the last couple of months. Mafia also won Hooligan wolf and the village barely won Hip-Hop despite having such a large lead.

Man this day was basically like an actual Mario kart race.
BoB right now:

giphy.gif
I reckon you could have one evil faction with three members and still village would s**t the bed.
I haven't been so nervous since I went to the all night dentist.
Wtf did Dennis just say that?

Roo will obviously die tonight since he's protecting the seer.

I think morgs and woosh will wrap this up tomorrow.
Maybe he will protecthimself again knowing they will think he is protecting FT?
Fryer seers morgs and they are cooked
Surely he will bluff. I think mafia are dumb enough to **** that up.

You do need a bit of a campaigner streak to be good at this.
Hey BoB. Who is FT seering at this stage?:)
Excellent!!!
Who's roo protecting?
Change your seer Fryer Tuck you incompetent fool.
Dammit protect yourself you campainger :(
Are any factions attacking ft?

^you did get a couple of mentions FT, I stand corrected (very long PM!)

I have a sneaking suspicion morgs is going to claim seer here.
Fryer needs to stop messing around and get rid of morgs.
Lol Dennis.
Mooch has made a fatal error here
Nah, i'd say that'd just unnecessarily throwing her life away. They may get the seer revealed but really the village won't fall for it for long.

If either of them is to claim seer, it's Woosh. She cracks under pressure so she won't be winning the game for evil later on.
Even if Fryer hasn't seered her, she's done I reckon. The quick accusation of him being the last wolf was as a Freudian slip as it gets.
Yeah. That didn't look good at all.

'specially seeing he's already dead.

Morgs has had one of those games that say she could be good at evil with experience, but there have been a lot of rookie mistakes.

She's lucky FT, and EJW are a bit too trusting.
"Fryer tuck isn't the seer he's a wolf!!!!!!"

All they need is someone say ask why he can't be a mafia.
Good point.
I'd really love to know what her thinking is though.
It's pretty scrambled is what i'd say.

Wooshettes killed herself tomorrow, so she's got to calm down and work her way through tonight. She then has to guess right where R2M is with saves.
I still think she's played an alright game for a first/second time evil. Probably the best out of anyone alive. The village are shockers, most rudderless directionless village since I mind****ed everyone in noobz0rs workaholics game.
Have you not seen the last five games?

So do I, some rookie mistakes but she hasn't paid the price for them. This village has been beyond useless though.

I take partial blame for that though, seeing i have a feeling me coming up good has ****** with a couple of them.

**** off. He's been ridiculously consistent since he's been at Adelaide.
Mooch has just written his own death note here....

Oh wrong game.
From what I can gather they'll try and spiny shell Morgs today. Then they'll lose a villager at lynch. I don't know how many villagers are left but if mooch and woosh kill villagers next night phase evil wins maybe.
Village should win this unless evil gets lucky with items, seeing it's pretty much in the open who is who.

FT does need to come out today and say he's seer. He's held the trigger on that for far too long.
Two evil are sitting immune today.
Village can't do much about that.
True. FT still held off for far too long (tough one when all your seers are dead) He also has missed the whole mooch has already told him who snowman is.

Good will win this, draw or evil does with rng are the only three possible results now.
FT just stuffed up by choosing DC. Jobs done unless mooch reiterates morgs is evil.
Unless of course FT wants to throw this game.
Ft just went from BOG contention to average game.

Evil have wrapped this up.

Morgs has played a sensational game. Absolutely orchestrated everything.

Wooshette has played well but in hindsight it's pretty obvious she is evil. Hidden behind the skirt of morganashlee though.

Nobody else really deserves a vote to be honest. If anyone good does, it's Roo2macca.
Correction he went from average to demote hin a tier game.
The thing is also good wins in this situation 99/100 times. You have two good roles revealed and every evil has been outed. At some point evil has to kill evil.

They are pretty much ******* up a near un****able position.
FT doesn't realize this is goods game to lose, not evils to win. Evil still has potential to win but they are heavily relying on rng to favor them at some point.
But they haven't. Morgs has escaped scrutiny all game by backstabbing her fellow evil. The only one she has never had a go at is Wooshette. They need to probably have a go at each other at some point to escape scrutiny. If mooch has any brains he will kill Wooshette tonight.
Morgs has played well, don't get me wrong, but Mooch has outed her as evil in his post this morning. She'll have to because Woosh has shown she is also evil by using a star today.

Mooch will, because he'll have to. Morgs may kill him though which will mean good will have escaped with a game they have done their best to throw.
lol

evil wins..
Plenty of you there Fryer Tuck ^ oops!
I wasn't too involved in the dead pm. Had hands full with thread and the role pms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, hilarious what people dont actually know went on..its a shame you cant all come into the mafia PM..what you see in the thread is only a fraction of the tactics.
Can I be added to that? I'd love to see what went on!

Can you just demote everyone who is good into the six tier. Like they are all worse then akkaps.

Also well done morgs.
Wooshette brilliant.
Goodness me, good are s**t
Thanks guys

Two seers two vigs, godfather/alpha outed in first two days

Still loses

Not sure I've seen worse chokes than these and I'm a Richmond supporter...
R2M should be protecting mooch tonight
Good completely shat the bed the last few days.
FFS if you count up the people agreeing with you and there are more than the number of villagers in the game... maybe you're making a mistake??
It's sort of what happens when you reputation kill guys who know how to get it done at the end like Golumless early.

You get left with tier 4 numpties who don't know what they're doing. :D
Mooch is rubbing out woosh.

Can I be added to that? I'd love to see what went on!
Nope sorry, but I will tell you everything you saw on the outside was discussed, analyzed, planned..we had a few hiccups but found ways to stay alive..which was the goal. In the end I decided to sacrifice myself to get Morgs through and make dennis look like he was my partner..which is what we wanted all along. We even used timers to make sure we came in just seconds before deadline lol. Morgs played an amazing game outside and I stayed mostly inside.. Filthy said it was the best evil PM he has ever seen.

Did I actually play ok Melter? I thought I was all over the shop. Much like the team I support, I turn into water when the pressure is on (this doesn't just apply to werewolf).
You had some pretty good ideas and took charge well. Your claim came at the perfect time and unlike the last doctor you didn't let the seer die. :p

Of the villagers left at the end you were probably the best. Dennis crumpet was one of the tough points for the village. I was half hoping he would get lynched the day Wooshette did that dick move.

Nope sorry, but I will tell you everything you saw on the outside was discussed, analyzed, planned..we had a few hiccups but found ways to stay alive..which was the goal. In the end I decided to sacrifice myself to get Morgs through and make dennis look like he was my partner..which is what we wanted all along. We even used timers to make sure we came in just seconds before deadline lol. Morgs played an amazing game outside and I stayed mostly inside.. Filthy said it was the best evil PM he has ever seen.
The first thing I said when I saw the roles was "lol @ the mafia pm". I remember you saying you wanted to be in a team with morgs. I thought you two played brilliantly. Perfectly evil all the way through and deserved to win. Had the village got up I still would have cast my three two and one to the same people.

Crumpet played a super game..he should get kudos for it. The night he sucked us in about killing the doc (I think) haha. He just kept surviving, even though for most of the game everyone thought he was evil lol

BOG

3. Morganashlee - Played a blinder of an evil game in the spotlight, looking like an innocent, helpful, trustworthy villager. Made well-timed and meticulously plotted-out / executed plays even when outed.

2. Wooshette - Perfect right-hand-woman, plotting and scheming behind the scenes, then out in front when duty called and fell on her sword like a good soldier.

1. dennis crumpet - Played a terrific villager game, all over it for the most part re: who was who and what should be done. Survived longer than he had any right too and even put on his evil hat to confuse the factions when it was beneficial to the village to do so.

HM - HumanMeatball - Was chugging along nicely and playing a superb SK game until a Spiny Shell hit him in the arse.

The first thing I said when I saw the roles was "lol @ the mafia pm". I remember you saying you wanted to be in a team with morgs. I thought you two played brilliantly. Perfectly evil all the way through and deserved to win. Had the village got up I still would have cast my three two and one to the same people.
Morgs set it up beautifully

BOG

3. Morganashlee - Played a blinder of an evil game in the spotlight, looking like an innocent, helpful, trustworthy villager. Made well-timed and meticulously plotted-out / executed plays even when outed.

2. Wooshette - Perfect right-hand-woman, plotting and scheming behind the scenes, then out in front when duty called and fell on her sword like a good soldier.

1. dennis crumpet - Played a terrific villager game, all over it for the most part re: who was who and what should be done. Survived longer than he had any right too and even put on his evil hat to confuse the factions when it was beneficial to the village to do so.

HM - HumanMeatball - Was chugging along nicely and playing a superb SK game until a Spiny Shell hit him in the arse.
Agree with crumpet and HM, very good sneaky little shitheads hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back