Werewolf Mario Kart Werewolf - Game Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Im glad it affected you :p
Unfortunately i got busy both afternoons and by the time i got on it was all she wrote, i still don't really know what happened or how i became suspicious.
If it was because i wasn't active, im usually only inactive because I'm busy, I'm pretty active good or evil.
I haven't seen you evil too much but by far your best evil game was the Zelda one I hosted. Absolutely brilliant as Ganon and undetectable. It was only from a fluke guess by Frankston Rover he got locked in the final battle. I know as mods you shouldn't barrack for teams but the way he played that game (and his fellow mafia) I was actually silently hoping they would get up!

I don't think anyone knows this but akkaps had a Spiny Shell. I was dying to see what he'd do with it.
You have just made my night.

Lol. Poor akkaps.

legit thought it was going to be a repeat of last year round 2 near the end there...
Me too. I tipped the tigers so stoked they got up. I had resigned myself to losing this tip. Actually put a Facebook status up with ten minutes to go saying "dont s**t the bed again tigers!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back