News Melbourne declared a COVID-19 hotspot for Queenslanders

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want Richmond success rubbing off on all you back to front campaigners up there... :D

I feel like I'm owed a decade of quality opposition smashfests after watching the Harmichael campaigner saga live.

Just a glimpse of Trump's hair brings it all flooding back...must avoid the mandarins and oranges section of the market...can't even talk about the bloody weather unless it's raining.

I feel like I'm owed a decade of quality opposition smashfests after watching the Harmichael campaigner saga live.

Just a glimpse of Trump's hair brings it all flooding back...must avoid the mandarins and oranges section of the market...can't even talk about the bloody weather unless it's raining.
campaigner of a night that one

As suspected:

THE ROUND five fixture is set to be flipped on its head with West Coast's clash with Richmond on Thursday night expected to be postponed due to a hardline stance from the Queensland government.

Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in Victoria, Queensland health officials have held fears of the Tigers flying in to play the Eagles on Thursday night.

It would leave the West Coast-Richmond clash and fixtured Sydney-Melbourne game for Sunday to be split.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back