Play Nice Michael Jordan vs LeBron James

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't challenge 3s because teams didn't take many makes no sense at all.

Teams shoot 3s all day now because analytics. If you aren't going to contest a team shooting 40 or 50 3s a game then they will probably convert at 50%. It's not such a big deal when teams are only shooting a handful of 3s a game.

Jordan's shot chart from 1997/98. Shaq from 2000/01. You don't set up to defend the 3peat Bulls or Lakers the way you do the Curry Warriors.

1632915972634.png 1632917162722.png

I'm not saying they wouldn't contest them now.

This conversation started about "watch out for the landing space" comment. There's no reason to think this would be a huge problem.

If a Curry, Thompson etc. were putting up 10 3s a game at 40% then a 90s team would contest their shots. And they wouldn't be concerned with landing space fouls etc.

Also, lol shaq's half court shot.

I'd love to see if he made contact with the rim or backboard.

I saw a video from AM Hoops today on YouTube that brought up the idea that LeBron and the entire NBA is on PED's.

Call me naive or whatever but for some reason I've never thought about that, like at all. But now it makes complete and total sense. I pop in the Lebron on PED's into youtube and there is a ton of videos talking about it. Also bringing up George Karl's comments in his autobiography and what D-Rose said about it a few years ago.

How did I not see it. Of course the lot of them on PED's. Makes me sad.

Can I ask why you think that?
The science has come a long way and it was probably very taboo back then. Now it's quite accepted and easily accessible for all the very, very rich players. Money wasnt the same in the NBA back then as it is now. So I think it would probably be much harder to get and much harder to hide the fact you were using it.

The only bloke who "looked" juiced was probably Karl Malone. Who knows though.

But I'd honestly never thought about it until that video that I saw on YouTube and now it seems obvious to me that LeBron has been on PEDs for most of his career or at least since he moved to Miami. A lot of evidence points in that direction. But we will never know. The NBA probably knows PEDs are rife but cant do anything about it, they probably know about LeBron but he's the face of the league and they cant afford to have him messed up in a drug scandal or worse, suspended etc so they brush it all under the rug.

The science has come a long way and it was probably very taboo back then. Now it's quite accepted and easily accessible for all the very, very rich players. Money wasnt the same in the NBA back then as it is now. So I think it would probably be much harder to get and much harder to hide the fact you were using it.

The only bloke who "looked" juiced was probably Karl Malone. Who knows though.

But I'd honestly never thought about it until that video that I saw on YouTube and now it seems obvious to me that LeBron has been on PEDs for most of his career or at least since he moved to Miami. A lot of evidence points in that direction. But we will never know. The NBA probably knows PEDs are rife but cant do anything about it, they probably know about LeBron but he's the face of the league and they cant afford to have him messed up in a drug scandal or worse, suspended etc so they brush it all under the rug.
Imagine Lebron James doping for 20 years and not one person finds out/spreads it.

Also you seen David Robinson? That guy is half the reason i got in to body building.

Lastly PEDS were extremely accessible in the 90's especially to rich athletes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine Lebron James doping for 20 years and not one person finds out/spreads it.

Also you seen David Robinson? That guy is half the reason i got in to body building.

Probably a lot harder to detect back in the 90s as well. Much easier to dodge positive tests.

That's it. I'm convinced. MJ was on PEDs.

I'm really hoping Jod is trolling.
I'm actually not, have you seen any of the videos or articles about juicing in the NBA. Or LeBrons case with it etc?

It's an interesting case and the media just kind of brainwashes you to think LeBron is some kind of freak. But the bloke has barely never had a major injury, is in year 19 and has played 1,313 games and sits 19th all time and will easily end up first on that list for games played. But everyone above him at this point in their career was a walking corpse dragging their broken bodies and receding athletic abilities into the sunset.

I mean he's now in year 19 of his career and he's averaging 26ppg, 6.3rpg and 5.3apg and they are a bit low and will probably go north as the season gets going as he's only played 3 games. Look at other players in year 19 of their careers....

Paul Pierce - 3.2ppg, 1.9rpg, 0.4apg.
Dirk Nowitzki - 14.2ppg, 6.5rpg, 1.5apg.
John Stockton - 10.8ppg, 2.5rpg, 7.7apg.
Kareem Abdul Jabbar - 14.6ppg, 6.0rpg, 1.7apg.
Robert Parish - 4.8ppg, 4.3rpg, 0.5apg.
Vince Carter - 8.0ppg, 3.1rpg, 1.8apg.
Karl Malone - 13.2ppg, 8.7rpg, 3.9apg.
Kevin Garnett - 6.5ppg, 6.6rpg, 1.5apg.
Tim Duncan - 8.6ppg, 7.3rpg, 2.7apg.
Jason Kidd - 6.0pgg, 4.3rpg, 3.3apg.

All HOFers...

The only bloke that gets anywhere near LeBron in year 19 is Kobe Bryant. Who in year 19 was averaging 22.3ppg, 5.7rpg, 5.6apg but anyone watching Kobe that year knew it was over and he was just absolutely chucking to get that average up to 22ppg. He was shooting a career low .373 and a horrible .293 from deep. It would only get worse the following year before he hung them up.

Yet LeBron if anything seems to improve year on year. He does not look like slowing down at all anytime soon. He's either the outlier of all outliers, the luckiest man alive with injuries and his body or he's getting help.

It just doesnt really add up. History pretty much says so.

David Robinson was definitely not on PED's haha... military and church man. The straightest of arrows in the history of the NBA haha.

I'm actually not, have you seen any of the videos or articles about juicing in the NBA. Or LeBrons case with it etc?

It's an interesting case and the media just kind of brainwashes you to think LeBron is some kind of freak. But the bloke has barely never had a major injury, is in year 19 and has played 1,313 games and sits 19th all time and will easily end up first on that list for games played. But everyone above him at this point in their career was a walking corpse dragging their broken bodies and receding athletic abilities into the sunset.

I mean he's now in year 19 of his career and he's averaging 26ppg, 6.3rpg and 5.3apg and they are a bit low and will probably go north as the season gets going as he's only played 3 games. Look at other players in year 19 of their careers....

Paul Pierce - 3.2ppg, 1.9rpg, 0.4apg.
Dirk Nowitzki - 14.2ppg, 6.5rpg, 1.5apg.
John Stockton - 10.8ppg, 2.5rpg, 7.7apg.
Kareem Abdul Jabbar - 14.6ppg, 6.0rpg, 1.7apg.
Robert Parish - 4.8ppg, 4.3rpg, 0.5apg.
Vince Carter - 8.0ppg, 3.1rpg, 1.8apg.
Karl Malone - 13.2ppg, 8.7rpg, 3.9apg.
Kevin Garnett - 6.5ppg, 6.6rpg, 1.5apg.
Tim Duncan - 8.6ppg, 7.3rpg, 2.7apg.
Jason Kidd - 6.0pgg, 4.3rpg, 3.3apg.

All HOFers...

The only bloke that gets anywhere near LeBron in year 19 is Kobe Bryant. Who in year 19 was averaging 22.3ppg, 5.7rpg, 5.6apg but anyone watching Kobe that year knew it was over and he was just absolutely chucking to get that average up to 22ppg. He was shooting a career low .373 and a horrible .293 from deep. It would only get worse the following year before he hung them up.

Yet LeBron if anything seems to improve year on year. He does not look like slowing down at all anytime soon. He's either the outlier of all outliers, the luckiest man alive with injuries and his body or he's getting help.

It just doesnt really add up. History pretty much says so.
Legit none of that is evidence… just that he is an outlier

He also spends more money on his body than just about anyone in sports history.

You mentioned earlier the science around PEDS has improved. Well the entire sports science industry has improved.

At the end of the day if Lebron James of all people was juicing do you really think absolutely no one would find out and come out claiming it?

This is like the MJ forced retirement conspiracy, it is based off nothing. Just ‘well it could be true’

Did you see the leap he made physically after getting beaten up by the Pistons???? MUST BE PEDS!!!
His jump wasnt that big. Not the jump you saw in LeBron in Miami or Giannis in general. These blokes went full body builder type bodies. Jordan never looked like LeBron or Giannis in his career.

Legit none of that is evidence… just that he is an outlier

He also spends more money on his body than just about anyone in sports history.

You mentioned earlier the science around PEDS has improved. Well the entire sports science industry has improved.

At the end of the day if Lebron James of all people was juicing do you really think absolutely no one would find out and come out claiming it?

This is like the MJ forced retirement conspiracy, it is based off nothing. Just ‘well it could be true’
Oh im not saying it's facts but it just seems super suspicious. Other things like PEDs can cause balding and we've seen LeBron's hair * off into the sunset haha. Yeah I've heard he spends like 1.5 million a year on his body, the joke is, that how much the PED's cost him haha.

Obviously there is no hard evidence, just conjecture but it makes a WHOLE lot of sense.

Also we would all be a little naive to think the NBA isnt rife with PED's.

D-Rose basically called out the NBA about it and how frustrated he was about it saying it a rating out of 10... was like a 7 out of 10 for how out of control it was.

Oh im not saying it's facts but it just seems super suspicious. Other things like PEDs can cause balding and we've seen LeBron's hair fu** off into the sunset haha. Yeah I've heard he spends like 1.5 million a year on his body, the joke is, that how much the PED's cost him haha.

Obviously there is no hard evidence, just conjecture but it makes a WHOLE lot of sense.

Also we would all be a little naive to think the NBA isnt rife with PED's.

D-Rose basically called out the NBA about it and how frustrated he was about it saying it a rating out of 10... was like a 7 out of 10 for how out of control it was.
Lebron is also in his 30's... balding ain't that uncommon.

Look i am definitely not claiming that all professional sports doesn't have a ped issue on some level. I am just nothing going to accuse anyone of roids until i see at least a shred of evidence. At this point there is none pointing at Lebron and like i said it is extremely unlikely he would be able to keep it under wraps if he was.

P.s on the last comment you made, Lebron doesn't have a boyd builder physique. He is a freak athlete but his physique itself is nothing overly special that couldn't be attained from years in the gym.

Lebron is also in his 30's... balding ain't that uncommon.

Look i am definitely not claiming that all professional sports doesn't have a ped issue on some level. I am just nothing going to accuse anyone of roids until i see at least a shred of evidence. At this point there is none pointing at Lebron and like i said it is extremely unlikely he would be able to keep it under wraps if he was.

P.s on the last comment you made, Lebron doesn't have a boyd builder physique. He is a freak athlete but his physique itself is nothing overly special that couldn't be attained from years in the gym.
LeBron is jacked, watch some youtube videos about it to get the pro's take on muscle mass and how it works as it's not my field. Giannis looks ultra suspicious too.

As I've said, keeping it under wraps would be extremely easy. He would get the stuff he needs via third parties that have no idea and even if the NBA knew, they wouldnt out him as the damage would be too much for the NBA to handle, the scandal, they lost revenue, having to suspend LeBron. The NBA doesnt want any of that!

Yeah LeBron could just be balding, lots of men go bald. As I've said I'm not saying it's locked in that he's on PED's but for me, it wouldnt surprise me at all looking at the evidence at hand. And he certainly isnt alone. As D-Rose said and George Karl commented on it too. I reckon it's rife in the NBA. Charles Barkley spoke about it too, he said he came from a poor family and background, if putting a needle in my butt helps me get a 100 million dollars, imma do it.

A lot of these kids come from poor background and anything to gain and edge, even just to tip you over the edge to get on the end of a bench. Min wage in the NBA for a one year deal is 900k. That's life changing money. So I'm not just saying LeBron is on the juice although what he is doing in Year 19 is really ******* suspicious haha.

Having said that also about being jacked, a lot of the pro's who know about PED's in the videos claim muscle mass and gaining muscle from steroid is unlikely for athletes to use as A) it stands out too much when you go from twig to swol and B) you dont super need it.

It's the other drugs that helps with recovery, healing, avoiding injury and injury proofing your body etc...

LeBron is jacked, watch some youtube videos about it to get the pro's take on muscle mass and how it works as it's not my field. Giannis looks ultra suspicious too.

As I've said, keeping it under wraps would be extremely easy. He would get the stuff he needs via third parties that have no idea and even if the NBA knew, they wouldnt out him as the damage would be too much for the NBA to handle, the scandal, they lost revenue, having to suspend LeBron. The NBA doesnt want any of that!

Yeah LeBron could just be balding, lots of men go bald. As I've said I'm not saying it's locked in that he's on PED's but for me, it wouldnt surprise me at all looking at the evidence at hand. And he certainly isnt alone. As D-Rose said and George Karl commented on it too. I reckon it's rife in the NBA. Charles Barkley spoke about it too, he said he came from a poor family and background, if putting a needle in my butt helps me get a 100 million dollars, imma do it.

A lot of these kids come from poor background and anything to gain and edge, even just to tip you over the edge to get on the end of a bench. Min wage in the NBA for a one year deal is 900k. That's life changing money. So I'm not just saying LeBron is on the juice although what he is doing in Year 19 is really ******* suspicious haha.
See I don’t find Lebron all that sus. He came in well built, has been training for 20+ years and is not overly huge. I think it points more to him just being a genetic freak

Giannis is a little different as he was a twig when he came in but you eat a lot and train hard it is extremely believable they could add that sort of muscle over multiple years. Again they do this full time, with the best dieticians and training staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back