Player Watch Most overrated players (current & retired) part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if its been mentioned on BigFooty but Alex Rance is pretty sh*thouse

Lenny Hayes and everyone who's played for that mob. Underserving norm smith, crap kick, choked in the games that matters. Totally overrated. They're such a success starved club that they celebrate plodders as champions. Nathan Burke, Stewart Loewe, Spud are other prime examples.

Lenny Hayes and everyone who's played for that mob. Underserving norm smith, crap kick, choked in the games that matters. Totally overrated. They're such a success starved club that they celebrate plodders as champions. Nathan Burke, Stewart Loewe, Spud are other prime examples.

“Success starved” from a Dockers fan? Lol

“Success starved” from a Dockers fan? Lol

Pls mate if were given the handouts that wc got we'd have a few flags too. We came into the comp late after they had already established and taken the best players. The afl have a agenda against us, that's why we don't get the same free kick advantages that wc does. But thats ok, we'll do it the hard way. Weren't born with a silver spoon.

And what was incorrect about my saints statement? 27 wooden spoons. Most uncompetitive club in history. Lowest fan base in afl. Irrelevant club.

FROM AN ARTICLE ABOUT LENNY HAYES:
If a single quarter of football could encapsulate his career, it was the final term of the epic drawn Grand Final in 2010.

St Kilda appeared headed for defeat, but a Hayes goal from 50m sparked a comeback.

At every pivotal moment from that point on, the Saints’ midfielder was involved. It was his launch towards goal from 60m that bounced right and dribbled through the behind posts for the tying score.

Hayes won the Norm Smith Medal for his performance that day.....
(and further on in the same article...)

“When things were desperate, you could rely on Lenny”
“When everyone was fatigued and exhausted, Lenny could dig deep and find a bit more, and that's really what separates the great players."
“Leave no alibi, leave no excuse, lay it all out on the line, and if we lose, so be it.”
"We all come to the end and he's left nothing in the tank"
“My memories of Lenny were that he was a great leader and an incredibly hard trainer."
“I always talked about him playing without restraint and he played without limitations, regardless of the scoreboard, up or down, he played the same."
“He has no regrets. He was a pretty special player.”

- Ross Lyon talking about Lenny Hayes on his retirement - All content above copied from an article on the Dockers own Website!!!:p

Hayes stats in the 2010 Drawn Grand Final:
18 kicks, 14 handballs, 32 disposals, 5marks, 1goal, 1behind, 12tackles, 3hitouts, 5inside 50's, 5 clearances
(So yeah, Undeserving Norm Smith:drunk:, choked in the games that matters:rolleyes:, 50 metre 'crap kick' goal;) - please - you idiot)

Lenny Hayes was one of the gutsiest footballers I have ever seen.
He received 129 Brownlow votes during his career = 'totally overrated'
This from a bloke who had already undergone a knee reconstruction in 2006.
Two years after his retirement they discovered he had a hole in the heart which required surgery (- nothing wrong with his ticker on field.)

This post of yours is right up there with the most ridiculous I have ever seen on Big Footy.
Your hatred of St Kilda is obvious as is your trolling.
I am suprised you didn't mention Robert Harvey in your post as being overrated.
Mate you are like a kid who has s**t in his own pants.
You have no credibilty left at all after posting this shite.
What a flog.

Last edited:

Lenny > Any docker ever.

Gavin Wanganeen. Was a good, sometimes excellent footballer but some people consider him amongst the best indigenous players the game has seen..
First indigenous player to play 300 afl games.
Back pocket Essendon team of the century.
Last player to win brownlow from a back pocket.
Sanfl flag at 17.
2 AFL flags.
One of the greatest players of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Master WUM effort

Fremantle fans calling anyone success starved is hilarious.
You've literally had 0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back