NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton board

Not really sure where to post but I watched the Pies intra club and gee they looked a bit ordinary imo. Daicos was on the losing team and couldn't get near it on ball for most of the game, was quite funny to watch him skirt the contest but never have it fed to him.

Fin Macrae looked good along with a mature age kid from the Doggies Lachie Sullivan but if thats who they're expecting to step up vs the best mids in the comp I'd be concerned. Overall skill was a bit meh and there was a heap of failed show pony rubbish, look away handballs and over the back of their heads etc.

Reckon they are a red hot chance of finishing 6-8. Their tall stocks are very very thin.

On whether Cottrell could be AA
Id say Cotterell has learnt a heap off acres. They are very similar players. Cotters being younger has a mentor to learn off. If you look at what the comp classifies as the league best on Josh daicos (* me a low standard) then cotters could easily makes AA if he keeps up his progression.

Richmond board

our list is still better than the last 2 premiers

but they got a stand rule and umpie love

Yeah ****ed if I know how Pies won last year. Their list is s**t house, talk of back 2 back makes me feel ill

Probably an extreme outlier and came from a dynasty coaching regime though.

Also lucked out a bit with Daicos as a F/S and basically an immediate AA level player.

Umpires gifted them the flag called it months before they won it, it was so obvious the corrupt
Afl wanted them to win. Carlton will be next.

Carlton board

On whether Cottrell could be AA

Richmond board
Good to see Carlton supporters still basing their expectations for the upcoming season on preseason bruise free low intensity practice games. You’d think they’d have learned their lesson after being preseason champs only to finish in the cellar in the season proper so many times.

And Richmond fans still absolutely psychotic too 👍🏻

Good to see Carlton supporters still basing their expectations for the upcoming season on preseason bruise free low intensity practice games. You’d think they’d have learned their lesson after being preseason champs only to finish in the cellar in the season proper so many times.

And Richmond fans still absolutely psychotic too 👍🏻
Just met with a Carlton mate - he was absolutely adamant that the Blues would have won the flag if they had gotten over Brisbane.

I told him he was right.

Just met with a Carlton mate - he was absolutely adamant that the Blues would have won the flag if they had gotten over Brisbane.

I told him he was right.
One of my Carlton mates told me on the weekend he reckons we’ll go back to back and that Carlton aren’t good enough to win a flag. I told him he needs to spread this message more amongst his people

I heard a guy call in to Dwaynes World SEN a few days ago. Caller claims that if Sumich kicks the goal in 1990, if the ball bounces like it should have for Milne in 2010, if the Lions weren't robbed in 2023, then Collingwood are an ordinary football club. This guy sounded NaCl^16! Dwayne responded with, 'that's a pretty funny call, Luke'.

I heard a guy call in to Dwaynes World SEN a few days ago. Caller claims that if Sumich kicks the goal in 1990, if the ball bounces like it should have for Milne in 2010, if the Lions weren't robbed in 2023, then Collingwood are an ordinary football club. The guys sounded NaCl^16! Dwayne responded with, 'that's a pretty funny call, Luke'.
If a back pocket didn't score the winner in 1964, if Breen's kick wobbled out of bounce in 1966, if McKenna wasn't concussed in 1970, if Carman didn't get suspended in 1977, If Harmes' kick was called out of bounce in 1979, if Rocca's kick was paid a goal in 2002, if Maynard was paid a free kick in 2018 then Collingwood would have been miles ahead of everyone else on the premiership tally.

But it didn't happen. The salt from opposition supporters is a sight to behold.

I heard a guy call in to Dwaynes World SEN a few days ago. Caller claims that if Sumich kicks the goal in 1990, if the ball bounces like it should have for Milne in 2010, if the Lions weren't robbed in 2023, then Collingwood are an ordinary football club. This guy sounded NaCl^16! Dwayne responded with, 'that's a pretty funny call, Luke'.
Heard that salty delusional flog too.

And if my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle. What a numpty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my Carlton mates told me on the weekend he reckons we’ll go back to back and that Carlton aren’t good enough to win a flag. I told him he needs to spread this message more amongst his people
They couldn't even beat the runners up, how were they going to beat the premiers?

They couldn't even beat the runners up, how were they going to beat the premiers?

They played really well up there for a quarter. So realistically all they need to do is improve by 300% and they’d have made a GF!

I told him he was right.

giphy.gif

bHA4hF.gif

My guess is the same way Melbourne would’ve beaten us, even though they lost to us and Carlton. On the actual how though I have absolutely no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back