NaCl ^16 šŸ§‚šŸ§‚

Remove this Banner Ad

They only finished below Adelaide because there has never been a Tigers supporting umpire in the history of world sport, and even if there was, theyā€™d punish the Tigers anyway.

Thereā€™s a reason why Martinā€™s signature move is called the ā€œdonā€™t argueā€, itā€™s because after heā€™s done it, your larynx is crushed like a Coke can under the boot of a 150kg man.

So the AFL debated the 6x6x6 rule after everyone claimed the Pies had an advantage in the final quarter...YET they neglect the FACT that Brisbane also had a 6x6x6 awarded AFTER the Pies one, YET seems like only the Pies one is an issue. Give me a break!!

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

In all serious though, the warning is an embarrassing part of the rule. If you can't get organised and break the 666 rule just pay a bloody free. Giving a warning is under 9 level stuff
Nah. It's sensible. Policing of all minor laws involves warnings rather than legislation and umpires warn players all the time regarding leaving the protected zone, etc...

the official warning is bit of a joke. The question that one side might have an advantage is ridiculous. Just get rid of it.

i'll tell my grandchildren that we won the premiership because of this rule....probably after i get alzheimers

They only finished below Adelaide because there has never been a Tigers supporting umpire in the history of world sport, and even if there was, theyā€™d punish the Tigers anyway.
Schroedinger's umpiring crew

A '9 asterisk flag'?

After decades of Collingwood hate, I thought I'd heard everything, but apparently not. That is absolutely beautiful.

9 asterisks!

goodfellas-wiseguys (1).gif
Austin Powers Evil Laugh GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for sharing this m8. This premiership just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. I left a few laughter reactions in that thread as a way to thank those intellectuals for the entertainment they have bestowed upon us.

It would be far too much effort. But I'd love to see a compilation of every media person and podcaster between October 2022 and March 2023 predicting the Pies wouldn't do as well in 2023 cause we wouldn't win as many close games. QF 7, PF 1, GF 4 has a bloody beautiful ring to it!!!!!!!!!

My goodness never seen a free kick differential chart being pasted on a team board more. The belief they've been systematically shafted by umpiring for decades as a crutch for just being systematically shite for decades.
It's quite rare to encounter a group that feels so uniquely targeted by external factors. Many teams might occasionally feel that umpiring and rule changes are disproportionately aimed at them, attributing setbacks to unlikely conspiracy theories. However, 9thmond's perspective on these challenges is next level. It might be beneficial for them to explore how internal factors also play a role here.

So the AFL debated the 6x6x6 rule after everyone claimed the Pies had an advantage in the final quarter...YET they neglect the FACT that Brisbane also had a 6x6x6 awarded AFTER the Pies one, YET seems like only the Pies one is an issue. Give me a break!!

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can anyone explain how his is an advantage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back