Media New year, new Administrator

Remove this Banner Ad

c u c k? Banned word now?
Why is that banned? Doesn’t it just mean a bloke who is a soft**** or something along those lines?

Why is that banned? Doesn’t it just mean a bloke who is a soft**** or something along those lines?

I think it means a husband/boyfriend who is gracious and understanding enough to let his oversexed spouse get on the pumper with other people, often right in front of him.

Well, that’s what my wife tells me anyway :oops:

Nah that isn't what it means. BJD is on the money.

It's banned because it doesn't add anything of value, is used completely out of context. Its use was popularized on 4chan in more recent times, it's just immature rubbish.

I think it means a husband/boyfriend who is gracious and understanding enough to let his oversexed spouse get on the pumper with other people, often right in front of him.

Well, that’s what my wife tells me anyway :oops:
Haha *.
So I was kind of right then!

Nah that isn't what it means. BJD is on the money.

It's banned because it doesn't add anything of value, is used completely out of context. Its use was popularized on 4chan in more recent times, it's just immature rubbish.
Jesus _Cayz_ yoy know who you’re talking to, why you do this??? .. 4chan ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn’t?? WTF?
This can’t be?

Yeah I watched the first few minutes and they had some short bloke trying to mimic yourself.

I had to watch some SBS pr0n instead.

I thought of her when I posted it hahahhaaaaa

How you doin?
wink2.gif

Thanks to Hate for your work and congratulations and good luck to Cloud_

must admit i find it amusing the cries for a campaigner of an admin to deal with the regular campaingers on this board. would have thought an easier solution is to remove / ban the actual campaigners who are making everyones life difficult so we can actually bring some fun back into the SFA.

would have thought an easier solution is to remove / ban the actual campaigners who are making everyones life difficult so we can actually bring some fun back into the SFA.
You can't ban mods though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back