Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot remember thinking so highly of a player after a couple of seasons as I did Wingard. He has regressed significantly. Does not do the team thing, doesn't like to tackle or chase. I would not trade any of our small forward options for him. And we are hardly over flowing with good small forwards.

I cannot remember thinking so highly of a player after a couple of seasons as I did Wingard. He has regressed significantly. Does not do the team thing, doesn't like to tackle or chase. I would not trade any of our small forward options for him. And we are hardly over flowing with good small forwards.

This post from the Hawks board has had me giggling for the last five minutes

Is Wingard playing? I can see his haircut out there, just can't see a player underneath it.

This post from the Hawks board has had me giggling for the last five minutes

Is Wingard playing? I can see his haircut out there, just can't see a player underneath it.

He is terrible. Some of the vision you could pull out of just that half should be embarrassing on replay.

Anyway these two teams plus Essendon, Collingwood and StKilda all look non-finalists on round 1 form. We've seen some s**t in the last couple of days after two excellent opening matches

Anyway these two teams plus Essendon, Collingwood and StKilda all look non-finalists on round 1 form. We've seen some sh*t in the last couple of days after two excellent opening matches

Gee i have the feeling Adelaide will surprise a few and leapfrog those teams above.

Hope our boys are ready. Feel like after playing witches hats in our pre season we may get a surprise. Adelaide Footy Club have a history of not staying down for long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait how the hell is Levi Casboult still on an AFL list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back