List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Family to me is not four people, it’s 20 people. And I don’t care if people don’t understand it. Here is special.”- Patrick Dangerfield.

I have a feeling that this is going to be the case with more kids from the AFL, now that PD has come out and made this bold move. Telling your mates that you love your family won't result in calls of 'sissy boy' because Paddy Dangerfield's definitely no sissy and he wanted to go home.

Somewhere a 21st person is feeling terrible right now.

Somewhere deep inside that Jabba the Hut figure of Robbo is a good Ewok….

Cant believe I re-read something of his….

(walks away shaking head in a good way)

Go Catters

There are a few VFL players who might be good pickups in the #100s. At least they'll settle in quickly as they'd know the system. Might not be a bad option on a short contract- can't recall if it has to be 2 years, though, if coming through the draft.
Anther option is to promote a rookie or two and put a VFL player/s on the rookie list in their place.

I liked the look of Panos last year, I think guys like that are around

Somewhere deep inside that Jabba the Hut figure of Robbo is a good Ewok….

Cant believe I re-read something of his….

(walks away shaking head in a good way)

Go Catters
It was an enjoyable article to read. I'm sure Slobbo enjoyed writing it, too. There's worse ways to spend your day at work when it involves cruising down to Moggs from Melbourne to spend a few hours with the Dangerfields.

Well I think it's fair to say there are some loony over the top supporters out there, Last season a lot of people ripped into Mitch Clark, Now the same thing is happening to Danger & wishing terrible things to happen :thumbsdown:, If people wish ill will towards someone for wanting to be with their family,Well they're pretty pathetic weak minded people who have nothing better to do.

Robbo must have been going into withdrawal by this time.

"Back at the house, it’s time for another cup of tea. The Dangerfields are big on cups of tea."
And the story on Robbo's life:

"Back at the house, it's time for another jug of beer. The Robinsons are big on jugs of beer." :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle with Robbi's work full stop. He doesn't seem a bad bloke but gets a little fluffy be it on radio, TV or print.
Yeah totally, he's fun watching fool around on TV but he's not a writer. He should read some Hemingway - can you imagine that campaigner writing about AFL. :hearts:

Robbo is actually pretty good in these player profile type pieces. His writing is technically appalling but he has a good ear for a yarn and has a pretty good relationship with players.

I know Robbo, so maybe I am biased but the outside word of view is a bit unfair. He is more of a workaholic than an alcoholic.

He absolutely loves the game and his job. Pretty solid guy actually.

I was wondering how he insinuated himself in there, then Robbo on SEN tonight re that tour of Moggs says...... over a beer with Paddy at the B&F, with him raving over his home gully, Paddy INVITES him to Moggs. Which he enjoyed (they are just normal people, except one is good at football) despite there being no shops. Then of course, Robbo being Robbo, lets slip that he made the women folk cry with questions over Phil Walsh while the Danger boy was out of the room.

Warm and fuzzies go Bang. At the black heart of every journo is an opportunistic stalker.

I was wondering how he insinuated himself in there, then Robbo on SEN tonight re that tour of Moggs says...... over a beer with Paddy at the B&F, with him raving over his home gully, Paddy INVITES him to Moggs. Which he enjoyed (they are just normal people, except one is good at football) despite there being no shops. Then of course, Robbo being Robbo, lets slip that he made the women folk cry with questions over Phil Walsh while the Danger boy was out of the room.

Warm and fuzzies go Bang. At the black heart of every journo is an opportunistic stalker.
Pig!

At least 120 :cry:
thats 119 more time to wake up and go…

Surprise… PFD plays for Geelong!

How good is that!

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back