List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are selling his jumper already... it ships when the number is decided :D I think they are just keeping it simmer and when Henderson and Smith arrive they will do something nice and sexy.

They are selling his jumper already... it ships when the number is decided :D I think they are just keeping it simmer and when Henderson and Smith arrive they will do something nice and sexy.
They were selling it day 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants to meet Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield (it's still exciting typing that), he's doing a signing session at Etihad Stadium at lunchtime today. More details at NAB Trade Radio's Facebook page.

New Geelong player Patrick Dangerfield is now on Trade Radio
http://www.afl.com.au/AFL/live-radio-popup?id=129110a0
CRpOhm1UsAEhedg.jpg:large

• On playing through contract speculation: "The most important thing was compartmentalizing absolutely everything. I love playing footy, so it was important to play good footy on the weekend and you can only do that if you prepare yourself the best you possibly can."
  • On considering other Melbourne clubs: "Not at all, it was either Adelaide or Geelong."
  • On Geelong's midfield: "Hopefully that can be an area we are strong at next year. Meeting people at a new footy club is exciting."
  • On his playing number: "It's a secret."
  • On Moggs Creek: "For me it combines the things I love - fishing and surfing. My house is opposite the beach, you walk across the Great Ocean Road and then you're in the water. To combine family, the place I love with footy is great."
And he finished with a GO CATS, obviously a big fan of dazbroncos work;)
https://soundcloud.com/nabtraderadio/patrick-dangerfield-on-nab-trade-radio?utm_source=soundcloud

Last edited:
  • On playing through contract speculation: "The most important thing was compartmentalizing absolutely everything. I love playing footy, so it was important to play good footy on the weekend and you can only do that if you prepare yourself the best you possibly can."
  • On considering other Melbourne clubs: "Not at all, it was either Adelaide or Geelong."
  • On Geelong's midfield: "Hopefully that can be an area we are strong at next year. Meeting people at a new footy club is exciting."
  • On his playing number: "It's a secret."
  • On Moggs Creek: "For me it combines the things I love - fishing and surfing. My house is opposite the beach, you walk across the Great Ocean Road and then you're in the water. To combine family, the place I love with footy is great."
And he finished with a GO CATS, obviously a big fan of dazbroncos work;)
https://soundcloud.com/nabtraderadio/patrick-dangerfield-on-nab-trade-radio?utm_source=soundcloud

Yeah that was me. Actually the whole reason he came back was so he could give that "Go Cats".
thank me later…:cool:

Go Catters

Patrick Dangerfield has come to Geelong,
The waiting is over,it took so damn long,
Thousands of posts,was the Cats and Crows task,
Will he or wont he,everyone asked,
In the beginning the Crows said,no way!
He'll win a flag here,he won't be swayed,
Cats fans shot back,he wants to come home,
He's starting a family,and wants beaches to roam,
He can have all that in about five years,
Crows fans still confident but showing their fears,