Brownlow Ollie Wines 2021 Brownlow Medallist! - Yep Confirmed!

Remove this Banner Ad

From a purely stats perspective
29 possessions and above / Brownlow votes / O Wines
2020 (normalised) - 5 games, 10 votes (2.0pg)
2019 - 4 games, 6 votes (1.5pg)
2018 - 9 games, 14 votes (1.5pg)
2017 - 10 games, 15 votes (1.5pg)
2016 - 7 games, 6 votes (0.8pg)
2015 - 5 games, 6 votes (1.2pg)

2021 - 16 games......??? votes

Last edited:
Ollie is in Perth for the count.
Apparently Trav, Ollie and Tom Jonas and a few players are going and so they could get a few extra players there, they are going as their partners. Hammer is one of them. I think Ollie is the only one taking his girlfriend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oillie will be one of the favourites because there wont be too many others taking votes away and we won enough games, but in all honesty i would be picking 10 guys ahead of him. He'll most probably be outside top10

i just put 7 plus on and its got border security on. I don't have regular TV so if its not on 7plus i have no idea
Yeah same hence asking for those who know it’s mystery trying to watch commercial TV these days

im gonna say it because ive been thinking about it for a while now, is Travis Boak gay? I know he's had girl friends in the past but i think its been a while and there are a few red flags going up that have made me think, Maybe?

Anyone else remember Mick Molloy absolutely bombing at the Brownlow a few years back? Like right after an obituary? The footage seems to have been scrubbed from the internet

Apparently Trav, Ollie and Tom Jonas and a few players are going and so they could get a few extra players there, they are going as their partners. Hammer is one of them. I think Ollie is the only one taking his girlfriend.
Ollie has a girlfriend?!?

ty-jesus-cry.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back