Rumour Ollie Wines - will he go or will he stay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port would be absolute morons not to give atley a run of games to see if he has a future at port before the off season comes
He should put some good form in at SANFL level first.

Hope for ollie he has a great season but if he leaves at the end of it so be it. I still have hopes drew can become a player. I see him potentially being good at a run with role as well

I would have preferred dougal to stay but show me in real games playing for st. Kilda his pressure acts, chasing and his one on one contests which he consistantly wins then i will start to get peed off. taking 1 hanger in a training session kane isn't going to upset me

We have wines spp and atley all ooc at the end of the year and I think currently all 3 are absolutely gone.

Port would be absolute morons not to give atley a run of games to see if he has a future at port before the off season comes and we face losing 3 inside mids and rozee becomes a chew toy for every midfield that wants to target him because maybe drew (as a kid) is the only big guy they have to body at stoppages.
Atley could be a de-listee in the not too distant future I wouldn't worry about him that much.

We have wines spp and atley all ooc at the end of the year and I think currently all 3 are absolutely gone.

Port would be absolute morons not to give atley a run of games to see if he has a future at port before the off season comes and we face losing 3 inside mids and rozee becomes a chew toy for every midfield that wants to target him because maybe drew (as a kid) is the only big guy they have to body at stoppages.
If Atley is good enough he’ll get games. If Wines is definitely on the way out, unless he is on fire we should leave him out (maybe hurts his trade value though)

Don’t think all 3 go, SPP had no interest being traded, if Wines goes doubt we push SPP out.

I'm sure they're lovely people but I reckon Ollie's family are his biggest problem as a footballer. Failure to cut the apron strings has stopped him maturing. His parents seem to have their oar in every decision he makes.

They're like Tennis parents.

I'm sure they're lovely people but I reckon Ollie's family are his biggest problem as a footballer. Failure to cut the apron strings has stopped him maturing. His parents seem to have their oar in every decision he makes.

I would have said `failure to cut' the umbilical cord but `apron strings' gets the message across just as well. ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but I wonder if Ollie, or more likely his family, have inflated egos about his ability.

That may be the case and I doubt I'm Robinson Crusoe in thinking Ollie and his mate Viney are/were two of the most over rated players in the comp, as in my opinion neither has lived up to anywhere near the hype.

Would be stupid to give away SPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back