Werewolf One Piece Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

It was. I barely had signal for three days and even I knew. Village were asleep at the wheel in this one.
Mind you if we hadn’t seered you as the converted doc the day Nd said he seered the doc the game would have played out differently. That one event changed it all and the banter between me and NaturalDisaster was good fun

exactly, when i have to lead the village, you know we are in desperate times.
You played a really good game in what was effectively a lone hand with two good roles converted

Mind you if we hadn’t seered you as the converted doc the day Nd said he seered the doc the game would have played out differently. That one event changed it all and the banter between me and NaturalDisaster was good fun
Yeah that was a disappointing moment to be honest. I don't think I've ever played a game where converted players seer as converted.

Yeah that was a disappointing moment to be honest. I don't think I've ever played a game where converted players seer as converted.
Huh? That’s the default.
The exception is that if a head is converted . Heads retain their powers .

In fact, not only is it the norm, but I have never played a game where recruits seering as villagers or their original roles Which makes sense. A faction full of players who seer as something other than what they are (usually a power reserved for heads) would be overpowered.

Votes
3 jmoo wan - nailed all night actions, lead from the front, and the main reason why village were even in this one. Imagine if the vamps had read the OP and realised that witch self protection was only against kills
2 omgfridge - navigated the end game when it counted and nailed the important opposing roles like the Vig , SK and Doc prior
1 MannumPower - a reluctant convert and by his own admission made some mistakes on the last day that a more switched on village would’ve picked up on but had a tough job navigating 2 PMs. That head to head with ND was the highlight of the game

When you said that was a strange thing to say I thought you were on to me.
If the village had decided to target you today and not me I probably would have switched my vote quite late to you. In the end I can’t believe we both made it through especially when it should have been blatantly obvious I was evil
Oh I was onto you but knew itd be hard for you to sway the vote for me. I got played by manangatang once, not letting it happen again!

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Votes
3 jmoo wan - nailed all night actions, lead from the front, and the main reason why village were even in this one. Imagine if the vamps had read the OP and realised that witch self protection was only against kills
2 omgfridge - navigated the end game when it counted and nailed the important opposing roles like the Vig , SK and Doc prior
1 MannumPower - a reluctant convert and by his own admission made some mistakes on the last day that a more switched on village would’ve picked up on but had a tough job navigating 2 PMs. That head to head with ND was the highlight of the game
Oof rought not to get the 3. I nailed all my seers that set up the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oof rought not to get the 3. I nailed all my seers that set up the win.

Don't be sad! I suspect I get bonus points for nailing Mang - who is notoriously slippery. Not for me though - I can read him like a Dan Brown novel. Not the better ones that got turned into movies with Tom Hanks. I mean, the other ones, that kind of ramble and don't make a lot of sense.

Don't be sad! I suspect I get bonus points for nailing Mang - who is notoriously slippery. Not for me though - I can read him like a Dan Brown novel. Not the better ones that got turned into movies with Tom Hanks. I mean, the other ones, that kind of ramble and don't make a lot of sense.
I just managed to recruit a faction member, the doctor, the seer and an opposing faction member.

Had a Barrybran Crocker.

I just managed to recruit a faction member, the doctor, the seer and an opposing faction member.

Had a Barrybran Crocker.
oh, I’m not suggesting you had a bad game at all - or that Dan Brown is a bad novelist! in fact, quite the contrary - you had a great game, and he’s a great writer.

I’m just saying i enjoy reading his books, and i enjoy picking you as evil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back