Werewolf One Piece Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

All votes are in. And it’s 3pm. So Deadline
Strictly correct, but it's Sunday and the village were clearly to trying to communicate it's vote. Disappointing. Having said that WTF Itsmyshow

Strictly correct, but it's Sunday and the village were clearly to trying to communicate it's vote. Disappointing. Having said that WTF Itsmyshow
Oh FFS. Yeah I didn’t expect that to get called early due to the discussions. Damn it.

ok, so we have a kill still, so a Crowie lynch technically helped us, as our kill was pointless with the lynch of the head or beta.

Now, do I kill Fridge or MP?

End
Oh FFS. Yeah I didn’t expect that to get called early due to the discussions. Damn it.

ok, so we have a kill still, so a Crowie lynch technically helped us, as our kill was pointless with the lynch of the head or beta.

Now, do I kill Fridge or MP?
kill me, fridge deserves the win

Ok, so my read is that MP is the Alpha.

we will kill fridge, no doubt I will get hit with the double tonight, but should still be able to Lynch MP tomorrow for the win.
Go for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEADLINE

Dingster (Bortolomeo the Grand Fleet Grand Fleet/Villager) killed by Blackbeard Pirates/Wolves
The Half Back (Usopp/Flog) killed by Blackbeard Pirates/Wolves
Itsmyshow (Brook/Flog) killed by Vampires

Which means

It's a stalemate/tie between the Wolves and Vampires
Well done to omgfridge (Marshall D.Teach/Alpha) and MannumPower (Shriyu of the Rain/Beta turned Vampire Recruit)

We did it omgfridge , I tried thinking of ways to lynch you but it would have made me look super suss. Sorry Smeg Head you were cannon fodder for the evil win. Fun game thanks eth-dog and MWPP . I thought we were done for today when the inactive players started to get it together. Dead pm please

We did it omgfridge , I tried thinking of ways to lynch you but it would have made me look super suss. Sorry Smeg Head you were cannon fodder for the evil win. Fun game thanks eth-dog and MWPP . I thought we were done for today when the inactive players started to get it together. Dead pm please
You were such a reluctant vampire but found a way to share the win with your Wolf buddies in the end anyway so a fitting end :)

I knew youd been converted by your play but had no way to talk about it haha. I nearly killed you but figured better chance to win with you.

Happy with the W.

What a game. Dead Pm please

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I knew youd been converted by your play but had no way to talk about it haha. I nearly killed you but figured better chance to win with you.

Happy with the W.

What a game. Dead Pm please

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
When you said that was a strange thing to say I thought you were on to me.
If the village had decided to target you today and not me I probably would have switched my vote quite late to you. In the end I can’t believe we both made it through especially when it should have been blatantly obvious I was evil

When you said that was a strange thing to say I thought you were on to me.
If the village had decided to target you today and not me I probably would have switched my vote quite late to you. In the end I can’t believe we both made it through especially when it should have been blatantly obvious I was evil
It was. I barely had signal for three days and even I knew. Village were asleep at the wheel in this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back