• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't say he would, but a selection panel will make the decision and it will depend who is on the selection panel as to how much Voss is favoured, and if reports I have heard over the years are correct, Chris Scott was the preferred candidate of the selection panel to replace Choco, but the board went with Primus - as they couldn't handle the fall out of basically sacking the son of the patriarch, plus a club great in his own right - and then reject a very popular ex club captain.

Who was on the selection panel back then ?

What a monumental * up by the board that was !

You just know Koch would find away to * it up again like that ! We can only hope when Ken goes so does he !

this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.

Just a reminder of a week back.

Just a reminder of a week back.
Please don't remind us of the time when we lost to Richmonds reserves. Keep the negativity out of here Dr. Buzzkill.

Please don't remind us of the time when we lost to Richmonds reserves. Keep the negativity out of here Dr. Buzzkill.

He's not even a real doctor

Last night’s win was fan-*******-tastic but we have had these sort of wins littered throughout the past 6 years. Is it enough to move the needle? Nope. One data point does not outweigh the amount of s**t we have seen over the last 4 years.

There must be a sustained philosophical shift to a positive brand of football that includes an appropriate on field structure over the course of the season. First thing is to make sure we back up this week by taking care of North and to Ken’s credit, he did say the exact right thing last night:

this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.

Any mutterings tonight champ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should of been Dew, totally screwed the pooch....

Right now schoey but who knows.

It should of been Dew, totally screwed the pooch....

Right now schoey but who knows.
I never had any confidence that Dew would work out but honestly right now I'd take him skyping in from KFC every night

Schofield Senior Coach, Choco Head of Coaching or whatever Hart’s role was, get Hocking back please and Gotch to take Bassett’s role. What is Pittman doing these days?

Yeah let's get all the coaches back from our shittest period in over 100 years, great call. What's Dean Laidley up to these days?

*ingg do our best to get Clarkson back here to hand over to Schoey. Clarkson is cooked with the Hawks but still young to freshen up a new Club. Then Jarrod takes it........do it.

Back