PAFC Website Training Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Training Photos 5 January 2011

I was going to comment on Moorey,

Is it just me, or does he really look like a well-established AFL Player. Looks really well built across most of his body, think he will have a huge season

Yeah, I think in terms of build there weren't a lot of queries about him; just that he needs to get up to speed with how the game is played.

Hopefully he will be the Brent Guerra that Brent didn't quite pull off for us for various reasons.

Moore is an absolute unit :D.Will have a big year!!!!
Glad I got 26 on my geurnsey he will challenge for the nab rising star award :D

Surj looks really good. Moore looks ridiculous! We have a fit bunch for sure. I'm confident after last season and this pre-season of our team going places soon.

I think this is a fantastic initiative by the Port Adelaide Football Club. It's kept people interested in visiting the website as well as keeping our palates frothing for football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surj looks super-fit again. Both myself and the guy in the white hat in the 2nd to last photo should train with him.

Trouble for me is I just can't identify half the players, I wish they'd print the names on the slides.

Double clicking the photos will take you to the source program (Flickr) and these are usually labelled by player name (you even find out Toby's son is named Darcy). You can navigate thru the Flickr album using the Newer/Older tabs top right of the photo.

Double clicking the photos will take you to the source program (Flickr) and these are usually labelled by player name (you even find out Toby's son is named Darcy). You can navigate thru the Flickr album using the Newer/Older tabs top right of the photo.
OK thanks, I hadn't realised there were such options. Now I can comment on Bass i.e BIG unit. Looks like Ryan Willits (sob!). I had mistaken shirtless Davenport for Kane Cornes.

Photos posted 7 January 2011. This seems to be a regular output from the Power this pre-season, so rather than create a new thread for each set of photos, new links can be collated in one place.

Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back