Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So just did a random public 12 team draft and well, live drafts are nice because ppl choke with only a minute like i choke with an hour. Team i just picked is absurd, i wish i could trade it over to this league haha. Scoring identical to our league.
B: Laird, Tuohy, Mills, Z Jones, Salem, Hampton, H Taylor
C Parker, Viney, Hunter, N Jones, A Hall, Cotchin, Dumont, Oliver, T Phillips
F Hogan, Daniher, T Miller, Steele, Membrey, patton, Brayshaw, Vickery
R Grundy, Witts, Naismith ((26th round)(lol))

TW not messing around, using 3 of their free agent moves already...i gave some serious thought to adding Mckernan as well, can play some epic games, may also play 3 average games and get delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I have 17 players in either their first or second year.. I am still expecting to have 21 positions filled each week - rucks will be a potential issue though..
I have 16. Won't be surprised if that figure is around 20 come the end of the year.

I made so many, well a few dubious draft decisions early. Drafting for position in the early rounds of a dynasty draft was so unwise, should've just been BPA for the first 10 rounds really.

Last edited:
Might've been a bit of a rash drop, but there's a decent chance he never plays AFL again. Then again he might be the no1 ruck at GWS in 2 years...
Think the latter is more likely than the former, honestly think he can play.

And more to the point, in 2 years there's other ruck-hungry teams if it changes. Freo have a monster issue at ruck after this year. Adelaide have a query. Brisbane are questionable.

And after this year I'm stuck with only 2 rucks and one is Shaun ******* Hampson so I'll take what I can get.

Think the latter is more likely than the former, honestly think he can play.

And more to the point, in 2 years there's other ruck-hungry teams if it changes. Freo have a monster issue at ruck after this year. Adelaide have a query. Brisbane are questionable.

And after this year I'm stuck with only 2 rucks and one is Shaun ******* Hampson so I'll take what I can get.
Yah that's certainly a possibility though it can go a number of ways with mental health issues. I'm alright with Naismith, Mcevoy and English going forward. English to take over when Big Boy retires. I should've traded Downie to you i probably would've taken Goddard for him and saved us both a free agency move :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back