Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delisting deadline is set for Sunday 5pm AEST. You must complete your nominated keepers by then. This will give Bowski or I a couple days to set the league up with the intention of starting the draft early to mid-next week. In case anyone forgets, your nominated keepers are everyone except your delistings and players you've traded out in the off-season. Also dont forget all players must take 3 draft picks. Season 22 thread be up in the next couple days.

It will have to be a quick draft. Are you thinking 3-4 hour picks to ensure we are done before round 1.
Were a lil slow to organize this year but i think well be right, that gives us 2 and a half weeks or so to draft, should be plenty of time. Will be somewhere in the 8-14 hour range for the first round then well speed it up depending on how were doing. Will have to chat to Bowski about it before we lock anything in but that's the general game plan. Looking fwd to the draft :D Shame i have no picks

It will have to be a quick draft. Are you thinking 3-4 hour picks to ensure we are done before round 1.
It either needs to be a draft in one night (a logistical unicorn) or a long draft of 12 hour picks, and hope large patches are knocked over quickly. Picks in 3-4 hour time frames are not practical when you consider work, community, family and social commitments

It either needs to be a draft in one night (a logistical unicorn) or a long draft of 12 hour picks, and hope large patches are knocked over quickly. Picks in 3-4 hour time frames are not practical when you consider work, community, family and social commitments
3-4 hour picks could still mean days between your picks. Gives you ample amount of time to check in and update ranks. Only thing that becomes harder is you trying to live trade for every pick lol

Wise Guy Sam
barnabyjones
creamPIES
Freo_4eva
Bowski
Go Balls Deep
tenderwarrior
Drew23
reggie
NoPositiveTests!
Zim^zuM
SarahSmiles
flaps

Tagging everyone to let yall know the delisting deadline is this weekend and i need everyone to please nominate your keepers in UF or at the very worst have made your delistings ITT. I have realised though that the draft picks and delistings are gonna have to mostly be done manually (as in they are not listed in an easy to access manner) and thus we may need to message coaches regarding list decisions which can be a lil time consuming, as such im moving the delisting deadline and trade deadline forward to friday night 11PM AEST. That way we can use this weekend to set up the league. TY guys, everyone please make whatever changes you need to make. Trades can go through again once the draft is set up.

If you have every second pick in the draft yes. Don't think anyone has. Even so the season is creeping up. No doubt we can start with a longer clock. As it unfolds there is ample time to make a ranking list and edit it as you see fit.
No, if there is a rush of picks in an hour or two and then you are up with a 3-4 hour limit..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed
wow you certainly werent lying when you said you had much better offers than my late futures. Rucks are prized assets, especially rucks that can swing the HO cat. Well done but also i wish youd have sold it to someone who didnt just beat me in a GF. Ill never beat Drew in hitouts now and he gets to take the C off Grundy, sad days for the rest of us :(

Last edited:
Id also love to take a pick in this draft that doesnt start in the 4th round or where ever i am. My future picks along with most of my depth and kids are on the table for picks in this draft, also still trying to grab more depth at all positions. If anyone has too many picks and not enough list spots hit me up.

wow you certainly werent lying when you said you had much better offers than my late futures. Rucks are prized assets, especially rucks that can swing the HO cat. Well done but also i wish youd have sold it to someone who didnt just beat me in a GF. Ill never beat Drew in hitouts now and he gets to take the C Grundy, sad days for the rest of us :(
Haha my biggest concern heading in to season 2022 was Grundy going down with injury. Jackson while an elite young player, won't win me hitouts which I've always placed an emphasis on.

Outside of a catastrophe, I should have plenty of depth in each position to push for back to back flags.

Haha my biggest concern heading in to season 2022 was Grundy going down with injury. Jackson while an elite young player, won't win me hitouts which I've always placed an emphasis on.

Outside of a catastrophe, I should have plenty of depth in each position to push for back to back flags.
I remember your name being 'back to back' prematurely in BFDL season 2 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back