Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

I did notice that SPP says "its not too far away" to one of his family (I assume his mum).

That said, I don't think you can read anything into anything in that video about whether we will keep him at the end of his contract or not. I have faith in our club to be able to retain him. We haven't lost someone who we have considered a 'must keep' since Nick Stevens.

...there's a guy running around in a poo/pee coloured jumper with another 3 flags to his name, reckon I'd liked to have hung on to him to be honest.

What about Josh Carr at end of 2004? Ok he went home to play with bro and the came back, but we still lost him and missed him in the yo-yo season of 2005 in our title defence.

Hello everyone and welcome to:

upload_2016-12-2_17-18-24.png

ezgif.com-4297390520.gif

You wont believe how versatile Sam is.

Our rugged champion has kindly consented to a promotional opportunity that will excite and titillate old and young alike, and all at the same time most likely. Simply select in this thread which Round you believe our manly hero will debut to win your opportunity to be tied up in knots by Sam in our very own appreciation dungeon. So spin that wheel, throw your keys in the bowl, or do whatever it is that you have to do to get yours in. This is not to be missed. And if someone else selects the same Round as yourself, fear not! Multiple entries of the same date are encouraged. Post away, and good luck, I'm sure you're all just bursting to get stuck right in.

This is just the first of many events proudly sponsored by your very own Sam Powell-Pepper appreciation dungeon. If you're unlucky enough to miss out this time just keep your eyes peeled here for our next exciting announcement. Sam is determined to get to know all of you very well.

Hello everyone and welcome to:

View attachment 315597

ezgif.com-4297390520.gif

You wont believe how versatile Sam is.

Our rugged champion has kindly consented to a promotional opportunity that will excite and titillate old and young alike, and all at the same time most likely. Simply select in this thread which Round you believe our manly hero will debut to win your opportunity to be tied up in knots by Sam in our very own appreciation dungeon. So spin that wheel, throw your keys in the bowl, or do whatever it is that you have to do to get yours in. This is not to be missed. And if someone else selects the same Round as yourself, fear not! Multiple entries of the same date are encouraged. Post away, and good luck, I'm sure you're all just bursting to get stuck right in.

This is just the first of many events proudly sponsored by your very own Sam Powell-Pepper appreciation dungeon. If you're unlucky enough to miss out this time just keep your eyes peeled here for our next exciting announcement. Sam is determined to get to know all of you very well.
Round 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see both SPP and Atley in our round one game.

R1, will run through some Swan spud like Rampe in the forward line to set the tone for the day and everyone will be like:

If I lose, I'm still in the dungeon anyway aren't I Far Kern? :)
Everyone's a winner in Wheel of Sam. And as Official Fantasy Captain of the appreciation dungeon not only will you still be there but you get the opportunity to choreograph the entire evenings entertainment. Sharing is a must though, especially if he get's up in Round One.

Everyone's a winner in Wheel of Sam. And as Official Fantasy Captain of the appreciation dungeon not only will you still be there but you get the opportunity to choreograph the entire evenings entertainment. Sharing is a must though, especially if he get's up in Round One.
Sounds good to me!

The other thing that works for us is that for whatever reason the WA clubs tend to get **** all benefit out of the 'go-home factor'. Maybe players don't want to sign up for all that in season travel.

Historically, yes but this off-season the Eagles and Dockers (well mostly Fremantle) have more had more home seekers than they could possibly accommodate.

- Hamling
- Kersten
- McCarthy
- Hill
- Adams
- Marsh

That's a very attractive bunch of players in a list management sense, all still young but exposed to top level footy and more to the point, finals football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back