Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Sam. Now play like that home and we wI'll go from 4 wins at home to 10 wins at home this season.

So what do those whingers now reckon about Victorians ignoring port players?

These desperately horrible attempts at giving him a nickname is ruining what should be my favourite thread. Travis Boak repeatedly referred to him as Pep, the players have spoken.

02-dragnet.jpg

Tim Watson is in love with him. Called him a beast at the start of the show and again just after they announced him as this weeks RS nomination announcement. Said Sam and Ollie are going to cause a lot of sides problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Sam. I'd like to say it doesn't get any easier, but let's face it - Sydney in Sydney, playing on guys like Kennedy, Hannebery and Parker is pretty much the pinnacle of contested ball opposition, so it will get a lot easier.

These desperately horrible attempts at giving him a nickname is ruining what should be my favourite thread. Travis Boak repeatedly referred to him as Pep, the players have spoken.
Funny thing is my brother started calling him Pep during the Sydney match

Would like to hear Sam being talked about on Footy Classified but these they'll probably spend the first 90% of the show rambling on about Essendon back after their lay-off and Roughie's return. Then Sam will get about a 2 minute mention. Doesn't seem worth staying up for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back