Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure. Clearly the BLM protesters don't understand their situation as well as you do. You should explain to them that it's racist of them to protest against the institutionalized discrimination they face.
What would be an appropriate way for people to affect a change then? Or do you not feel there is an issue at all?

Jesus. That's some nice vitriol right there.
Do you guys think that if you met in real life, it would be a "locked eyes, across a crowded room, time stands still" kind of moment.

I'm not going to put words in your mouth. You say what you think.

I wouldn’t waste my time meeting these buffoons. The fact that they are all Trump lovers means they are racist, antagonistic and confrontational individuals. They are very good at projecting.

No more needs to be said about them, the less the better.

so in the last couple of posts from the village idiot with the sports car on his avatar, not only has he been openly misogynistic, but he has accused people of being racists. Maybe he is right - the lunatic has entered back in, he only needs to look in the mirror

I wouldn’t waste my time meeting these buffoons. The fact that they are all Trump lovers means they are racist, antagonistic and confrontational individuals. They are very good at projecting.

No more needs to be said about them, the less the better.
It's the only conversation going on in here and it's sort of pointless to post stuff and then agree with myself.

I'm fairly sure it's 90% trolling though, given any attempt at actual discussion is met with either a poorly punctuated diatribe or an irrelevant twitter post.

Peter J
I better not post this in the Covid 19 thread lest I upset the lefties like jenny61_99 and her comrades.

Stories now hitting the media re the appointment of the Victorian Hotel Quarantine security firm and the Vic ALP "Jobs" Minister Martin Pakula's involvement.

Now we know why Comrade Dan didn't want the ADF involved until the brown matter really hit the fan.

https://catallaxyfiles.com/2020/07/...-fool-wait-till-you-read-this/comment-page-1/

The commonwealth offered the deployment of the Australian Defence Force, for free, to the states for the task of managing hotel quarantine. Every state that accepted this offer has not had one single transmission of the virus.
For ideological reasons Andrews’s gang-of-eight COVID cabinet refused the commonwealth offer, instead hiring private security. This turned into a fiasco with national implications and the three ministers responsible — Martin Pakula, Jenny Mikakos and Lisa Neville — should all have lost their jobs. It goes without saying that the Premier should resign.
In any case, why was Pakula, the Jobs Minister, and his department put in charge of co-ordinating hotel quarantine? Here’s a clue: many of the untrained and ill-equipped private security guards are members of Pakula’s union, the NUW/United Voice.
Equally odd was a sequence of events from June 25 when a panicked request was sent by the Victorian government to the ADF for immediate assistance with hotel quarantine. The next day Defence Minister Linda Reynolds told Melbourne radio: “Last night we received a request from the Victorian government … we’re looking to rapidly mobilise 1000 ADF personnel to be on the job from tomorrow in support of Victoria.”

By the following day, that request had been rescinded. A ludicrous turf war had erupted between the Police Minister and the Health Minister, and finally Andrews caved in. Yet on July 1, when Neville fronted Neil Mitchell’s 3AW radio program, he asked if “at any stage early, was it ever discussed, the possibility of bringing in the Australian Defence Forces to run quarantine, as happened in NSW?”. She said “no”. Surely she knew this was not correct, and if she has misled voters she should resign or be sacked.
Senior Department of Health bureaucrats, including Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton, were warned of problems with hotel quarantine as far back as April but Sutton distanced himself from it.

Peter J
I better not post this in the Covid 19 thread lest I upset the lefties like jenny61_99 and her comrades.

Stories now hitting the media re the appointment of the Victorian Hotel Quarantine security firm and the Vic ALP "Jobs" Minister Martin Pakula's involvement.

Now we know why Comrade Dan didn't want the ADF involved until the brown matter really hit the fan.

https://catallaxyfiles.com/2020/07/...-fool-wait-till-you-read-this/comment-page-1/

Heads have to roll.

This is about looking after self interests rather than the people of Victoria they are paid to do.

This is going to cost billions... so they must pay the price.

She is not only hot but super intelligent. Its great to see a women doing well in a very powerful job role. It should be celebrated by all.

Not an easy job either given how loose her boss is with mouth and fingers. Defending the indefensible wouldn't be easy. You'd need to be a true believer I reckon.

So which of the three stooges (think it was Mutineer) was saying that this was primarily a failure of Democrat Governors - one thinks one spoke too soon. Florida is making a late bid to be no 2 and given that 1) New York is more densely populated and 2) New York received most of the incoming international flights from Europe, when it was rampant over there in Europe, well you can give them a bit of leeway (not much but a hell of a lot more than Florida). And their testing rates are still well below that of many of the northeast states.

b 4DA191EB-99D1-43C5-AAF1-32ACB1670D09.png

Not an easy job either given how loose her boss is with mouth and fingers. Defending the indefensible wouldn't be easy. You'd need to be a true believer I reckon.
She needs to be good a lying with a straight face...

So which of the three stooges (think it was Mutineer) was saying that this was primarily a failure of Democrat Governors - one thinks one spoke too soon. Florida is making a late bid to be no 2 and given that 1) New York is more densely populated and 2) New York received most of the incoming international flights from Europe, when it was rampant over there in Europe, well you can give them a bit of leeway (not much but a hell of a lot more than Florida). And their testing rates are still well below that of many of the northeast states.

bView attachment 908691
The failure in the USA to manage COVID crosses all party lines... just like good & poor leadership crosses over all party lines, despite what many on this board think.

so in the last couple of posts from the village idiot with the sports car on his avatar, not only has he been openly misogynistic, but he has accused people of being racists. Maybe he is right - the lunatic has entered back in, he only needs to look in the mirror

Let me guess, you don’t like people being successful?

Never had any fun hiring a Ferrari in Vegas for 4 hours. Guess what? Do it one day, you’ll have a hoot.

I view life not with material possessions (except my wines) but with experiences. When you are on your death bed, it won’t matter what mansion you lived in, what cars you owned, what other material possessions you have, but it will be all those memories you collected both by yourself or with other people. That’s what I do in life, enjoy it. And the people I have created those memories with are also enjoying them as well as they understand what I’m trying to achieve. When I cark it one day, they’d be able to reflect on those moments.

Perhaps you should do the same rather than having a go at people creating their own memories.

Thanks to the Don Lemon CNN interview with Terry Crews we now can rest assured that the BLM movement is only about when a Caucasian police officer kills an African American. Its not about all the black on black killing which makes up 99% of their murders. They don't care about all the killing that goes in black neighbourhoods and communities. Just as I suspected. Plus some in the BLM just want to cause chaos and destruction as witnessed recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The failure in the USA to manage COVID crosses all party lines... just like good & poor leadership crosses over all party lines, despite what many on this board think.

I don't think a lot in America see it as a major threat. Yes, 130k have died but it's only 0.04 %of their population of 330 million. They seemed to have accepted its out of control now and are reopening the country everywhere. The looters and rioters made it much worse of course.

Australia is the opposite, we see a couple of hundred new cases and we go hard lock down on a city of 5 million people for 6 weeks and shut entire borders.

Crazy world.

USA happy to sacrifice the e
I don't think a lot in America see it as a major threat. Yes, 130k have died but it's only 0.04 %of their population of 330 million. They seemed to have accepted its out of control now and are reopening the country everywhere. The looters and rioters made it much worse of course.

Australia is the opposite, we see a couple of hundred new cases and we go hard lock down on a city of 5 million people for 6 weeks and shut entire borders.

Crazy world.
The USA (some states) happy to sacrifice their elderly like Sweden...

Thanks to the Don Lemon CNN interview with Terry Crews we now can rest assured that the BLM movement is only about when a Caucasian police officer kills an African American. Its not about all the black on black killing which makes up 99% of their murders. They don't care about all the killing that goes in black neighbourhoods and communities. Just as I suspected. Plus some in the BLM just want to cause chaos and destruction as witnessed recently.
I saw that interview and thought exactly the same thing.. Don Lemon is a very low grade political hack reporter much more focused on side over principle

I saw that interview and thought exactly the same thing.. Don Lemon is a very low grade political hack reporter much more focused on side over principle

Plus Lemon is rude and just talks over his guests like this that don't agree with him. Why even interview in the first place. He also just twists everything to his own narrative. Perfect CNN reporter.

Speak ill of the orange leader and the whole gang comes running!

View attachment 908876

It’s probably one person with a multi-personality disorder.

And those that do have that ailment certainly need help in dealing with it. Wouldn’t be good at all.

Still trying to get my head around why a Saints supporter feels the need to post like daily and multi times a day in our Politics thread. Perhaps he has been banned from his/her own board. Now that wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back