Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:

I was under the impression that they didn’t understand viruses in 1919. They could not observe them until electron microscopes were invented some years later.
But yeah we’ve been told lots of s**t about masks. As far as I know it’s still masks in QLD but I’m out in Mt Surprise and definitely none out here.

Yeah... they have form - but you're excusing them for it, rather than saying how ****ing awful their human rights record is.
They are arseholes and so is Australia for different reasons. Of China, I’m not Surprised, of Australia I am. It’s pretty clear what I mean unless you’re just arguing for the fun of it.
If both countries were democracies China would be the worst of the two. Because they are a dictatorship that allows very little freedoms and we are supposedly a free democracy, the banning of citizens returning via caps on arrivals. Meanwhile allowing foreign business people, wealthy entertainers etc to essentially push Australians to the outer is quite rotten. The problem is the caps.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It’s so reassuring there’s no end in sight now. 🤔
I’ve got my visa for Indonesia arranged. A bit of cash can get you what you need in Indonesia thankfully. Next get out of stalag Australia.

You can always fly out via NZ...

I was under the impression that they didn’t understand viruses in 1919. They could not observe them until electron microscopes were invented some years later.
But yeah we’ve been told lots of sh*t about masks. As far as I know it’s still masks in QLD but I’m out in Mt Surprise and definitely none out here.
I'm under the impression that the washington post will post anything that will get clicks.

one of the free worlds most corrupt 'news' organisations..sit back and enjoy CNN technical director Charlie Chester tell it as it is. #FakenewsCNN

I'm under the impression that the washington post will post anything that will get clicks.

Pretty disingenuous of those in this thread to pretend there wasn’t a total about-face from the medical community and politicians alike on the effectiveness of masks

1618360684801.png

Fauci: ”There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Pretty disingenuous of those in this thread to pretend there wasn’t a total about-face from the medical community and politicians alike on the effectiveness of masks

View attachment 1102228

Fauci: ”There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”
Oh, I thought you were trying to make a point about the media.

View attachment 1102228

Look at the date - Feb 29 2020. Way before the pandemic reached its peak. Also a bit of pressure from that goose in the White House (who you fondly admire).

And he since retracted that if you even bothered to look. You talk about being disingenuous, pot meet kettle.

Some people in this world are just dumb, then there are others that only see and hear what they want to and are still dumb.

You dear sir are the latter and not the former.

one of the free worlds most corrupt 'news' organisations..sit back and enjoy CNN technical director Charlie Chester tell it as it is. #FakenewsCNN

Taking advice from Murdoch.... ;)

Talk about gender equality and our Happy Clapper PM, SmoCo or Liar from the Shire, is coward as well. Won’t apologise for his disgraceful put down of Christine Holgate and yet he allows cabinet ministers and former cabinet ministers to remain who have ???? over them.

View attachment 1102272
Imo, it was correct to sack Holgate for inappropriate use of funds... but was also inappropriate for ScoMo to publicly humilate her in parliament.

These issue should be dealt with through the correct channels... & parliament should not abuse it's parliamentary privilege.

whats murdoch got to do with this CNN self admitted corruption..whataboutism considering this news story is on many media platforms
Whoosh... over the head as usual.

Murdoch tries to influence leaders & elections all the time... which like what CNN did shouldn't be allowed.

You need to open your eyes that it happens on both sides!

Whoosh... over the head as usual.

Murdoch tries to influence leaders & elections all the time... which like what CNN did shouldn't be allowed.

You need to open your eyes that it happens on both sides!
CNN have proven to be on a whole different level to just about any other mainstream entity when it comes to lying, corruption and stacking of panels and cheer leading for its side in an effort to engineer a result

CNN have proven to be on a whole different level to just about any other mainstream entity when it comes to lying, corruption and stacking of panels and cheer leading for its side in an effort to engineer a result
Lol & the Murdoch empire don't?

You are so biased that you can only see bias on 1 side of politics.

Lol & the Murdoch empire don't?

You are so biased that you can only see bias on 1 side of politics.
ok, can you pull up the head of the murdoch empire technical team openly admitting they created fake narratives, stacked their panels, openly lied etc etc to stop a candidate for president / prime minister getting the job.

But again, whataboutism..Murdoch has been discussed ad infinitum by the usual suspects on these boards..this is about CNN

Delusion is strong in this one.

CNN is not on a whole different level - CNN is left, Murdoch empire is right. Both have opinion based commentators.

Fox News current attacks against the Biden admin lack any teeth. They are still going after Hunter Biden despite the fact that voters on both sides of the fence don't give a * about him. They're also attacking Biden's infrastructure bill for spending too much on elder care which is a hilarious self-own given their voter base. They got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back