Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
I love that you actually have no coherent answer to anything in my post..but I think it is because you know exactly how bad things have got under Biden and are just too ashamed to admit you have been dead wrong about everything when it comes to the direction of the USA

You really are delusional, go see a GP and get some medication. You without a doubt need it.

Mate, you are the one with no idea. The majority of people who don’t want to get vaccinated, surprise surprise are Trump devotees and right wing anti-vaxxers. It is a fact! Deal with it.

Oh and this will trigger you as well.

You are really from the very bottom shelf..who set up operation warp speed to get a vaccine done in record time. That the vaccine rollout in the USA was already in motion before the disaster in Biden got his hands on the wheel tells a very different story to the fantasy you want top peddle

Oh and as for people deciding to either not have the vaccination or wait before committing to take the vaccination...seems it is particular to many different groups other than republicans (but this does not fit your narrative though)

The reasons for saying "no" to a vaccine are often complex. NPR's polling shows that a diverse swath of Americans are reluctant. Some groups do stand out as more likely to refuse: Republican men, rural residents and Americans under 45, for example. But the number of people saying no is relatively high across racial groups, economic classes and geographic regions.

Edit.. oh, and how many deaths were directly attributed to blue state governors policy of forcing Covid positive people back into nursing homes..tens of thousands

You really are delusional, go see a GP and get some medication. You without a doubt need it.
but you are the one who has been here day in day out with extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome which has seamlessly moved into Morrison Derangement Syndrome..you need to seek a lot of help as you are permanently triggered

I thought for once you were telling the truth when you said you were leaving this forum, but nope, that was BS too!

Nah, I turned 60 and said to myself, why give the pleasure to the Two Ronnies (you and CTID if you need to be told).

Life is too short not to take the piss out of two individuals who are so warped in their views.

You do you understand that delaying having the vaccine is nowhere near being the same as being anti-vaxxer.

If that is the level of comprehension skills then it is amazing you can get out of the bed in the morning.
Yep. Just waiting for Pfizer. Strawman Pete must have trouble reading because I was only hesitant about Astra given my age group. Wish I'd had my jabs already but thanks to the s**t-lords running our government, I have to wait.

but you are the one who has been here day in day out with extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome which has seamlessly moved into Morrison Derangement Syndrome..you need to seek a lot of help as you are permanently triggered

And how is sQomo and his Gold Standard Premier going? NSW in lockdown and the same restrictions as Victoria did recently but two weeks late. Gold standard my arse.

And Pfizer have come out and contradicted what sQomo said this morning. Who would have thought?

We shall see what happens with the Federal election but I’m guessing seat losses for the Coalition in Vic, WA and even a couple in Qld.

Last edited:
The night and day difference between how conservatives treated Dan compared to how they're treating Gladys right now is the funniest s**t ever. It just proves all their outrage was confected and rooted purely in partisan hackery.

And how is sQomo and his Gold Standard Premier going? NSW in lockdown and the same restrictions as Victoria did recently but two weeks late. Gold standard my arse.

And Pfizer have come out and contradicted what sQomo said this morning. Who would have thought?

We shall see what happens with the Federal election but I’m guessing seat losses for the Coalition in Vic, WA and even a couple in Qld.
sure, Morrison has not handled things perfectly..but when you and the other circus troupe inhabiting this thread tell everyone the same thing for the 8000th time, we just think you have derangement syndrome and need professional help

The night and day difference between how conservatives treated Dan compared to how they're treating Gladys right now is the funniest sh*t ever. It just proves all their outrage was confected and rooted purely in partisan hackery.
oh dear..magnify that by 1000 and that is how the left treated Trump and how they are now not treating Biden for his work since becoming president to destroy America. It just shows their outrage was confected and rooted purely in partisan hackery

oh dear..magnify that by 1000 and that is how the left treated Trump and how they are now not treating Biden for his work since becoming president to destroy America. It just shows their outrage was confected and rooted purely in partisan hackery
We didn't need you to tell us you don't know what the word confected means.

Nah, I turned 60 and said to myself, why give the pleasure to the Two Ronnies (you and CTID if you need to be told).

Life is too short not to take the piss out of two individuals who are so warped in their views.

You’re supposed to get wiser and more conservative the older you get, old boy. You went the other way, you’ve turned into Moogle the cat lady

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, the majority of deaths occurred in nursing homes in Vic (thanks sQomo) and from the Ruby Princess (thanks Gladys)

Who would have thought both full of old people 🤪🤪🤪?
Yep and older people are reaching maximum levels of voluntary vaccination some are medically unable to have a vaccine.
By October we will be well and truly in the zone where other countries (currently opening up) are plus with very small numbers.
Im in a plane heading to Borneo now still on tarmac. Plane is chockers and I’m leaving a city with +35K daily infections. I’ve shown my vaccination certificate and PCR test history 1/2 a dozen times as I passed through multiple check points. Everyone else has also done this so I’m reasonably confident with the precautions taken.
No one can fly in Indonesia without at least 1 vaccination and PCR test less than 48 hours old. No further quarantine is required.
If you were observing the situation of Sydney currently from another country you’d be doing this.

1625801999516.gif

Last edited:

Because as has been fully proven, Trump is and always was a narcissistic boofhead. End of story.

You’re supposed to get wiser and more conservative the older you get, old boy. You went the other way, you’ve turned into Moogle the cat lady

Nah, I’ve always been different and have been politically active. Most around my age are getting ready to be buried and the adage, age is just a number is apt.

Most old people are conservative because they hate change however change is ongoing. I’ll keep going until I’m 80+, I was given a second chance in life and I’m not wasting it. Got back a couple of weeks ago celebrating my 60th with friends - probably over 0.5 for the whole 11 days.

C0BCBBCF-920A-4417-BDEB-E9857105A01B.jpeg

Yep. Just waiting for Pfizer. Strawman Pete must have trouble reading because I was only hesitant about Astra given my age group. Wish I'd had my jabs already but thanks to the sh*t-lords running our government, I have to wait.
After your jab, pre-plan a week off afterwards. I had my Pfiser jab two weeks ago and my wife and I got the worst flu symptoms in years (read about 10% of people can get hit by a bad reation like we did)

After your jab, pre-plan a week off afterwards. I had my Pfiser jab two weeks ago and my wife and I got the worst flu symptoms in years (read about 10% of people can get hit by a bad reation like we did)
Yeah I've heard it can be pretty damn nasty. Apparently second jab messes people up pretty bad too.

Yeah I've heard it can be pretty damn nasty. Apparently second jab messes people up pretty bad too.
Normally the Pfizer has symptoms the day after the 2nd vaccine, like it did for me... but some people are impacted more or some hardly at all... as opposed to AZ after the 1st shot.

Had a covid test as have flu like symptoms, but C19 unlikely as have been vaccinated & also hopefully no community infection in SA.

you really do live in cloud cuckoo land..Biden and his lot are american hating wannabe dictators
Most leaders have an ego... but surely any independent person would agree Trump's ego far outweighs Biden's... but more importantly it's about how they manage their country.

Most leaders have an ego... but surely any independent person would agree Trump's ego far outweighs Biden's... but more importantly it's about how they manage their country.
no argument about ego's - everyone knows Trump was a narcissist. But that narcissist was doing things to make his country better. Biden is most certainly doing things that are making the country worse - as evidenced by his destruction of the southern border by way of policy and non enforcement of immigration laws among many other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back