Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:

so what..where there is potential there should be protections for legal citizens especially when there are 22 million and many more coming people who have no legal right to be there
Why would an illegal citizen want to vote?

Surely they would want to lie low than influence an election result?

And they all vote and vote Democrats. Yeh, nah.
I love it how people like you have this crazy warped idea that all these laws are needed in all walks of life yet when it comes to voting, nah, who needs to worry about it - just accept everyone on face value

Do you go into a bank and tell them that you want your money out and when they say where is your ID - you just tell them no, just believe who I say I am

Next time you get pulled over by a police officer and he asks for your ID when driving - tell him you are who you say you are and to believe you are licensed

I love it how people like you have this crazy warped idea that all these laws are needed in all walks of life yet when it comes to voting, nah, who needs to worry about it - just accept everyone on face value

Do you go into a bank and tell them that you want your money out and when they say where is your ID - you just tell them no, just believe who I say I am

Next time you get pulled over by a police officer and he asks for your ID when driving - tell him you are who you say you are and to believe you are licensed

You need to let it go that Biden and the Democrats won the last election.

what if they wanted a particular election outcome? because one party wanted to evict them and the other had a totally porous and open border to them and many many many more - I mean it could happen
Think it's more likely they would like low don't you.

Imo you are worrying about something that isn't a problem.

There are bigger problems with USA elections....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what if they wanted a particular election outcome? because one party wanted to evict them and the other had a totally porous and open border to them and many many many more - I mean it could happen

Good grief, you are going down the rabbit hole.

And yet you have no problem with most of the voter suppression laws and gerrymandering being proposed or enacted by Republican Governors and legislatures. Just wow!

Think it's more likely they would like low don't you.

Imo you are worrying about something that isn't a problem.

There are bigger problems with USA elections....
Forget America for a moment, I don't like that here we can just roll up and say who we are and they cross a name off a voting roll in my electorate..what if someone else decided to say they were me for example at another polling place and there are then multiple votes under my name. I mean why even risk any fraud when it is so easy to show a valid ID. I mean you need ID for so many things it is beyond silly to not have to produce a legal one for voting

Forget America for a moment, I don't like that here we can just roll up and say who we are and they cross a name off a voting roll in my electorate..what if someone else decided to say they were me for example at another polling place and there are then multiple votes under my name. I mean why even risk any fraud when it is so easy to show a valid ID. I mean you need ID for so many things it is beyond silly to not have to produce a legal one for voting
Look i couldn't care less of we had to show ID when voting, but given it's not an issue, I don't see what the problem is.

Would probably get more loss of votes from people forgetting to take their ID!

Good grief, you are going down the rabbit hole.

And yet you have no problem with most of the voter suppression laws and gerrymandering being proposed or enacted by Republican Governors and legislatures. Just wow!
what voter suppression laws - please elaborate. This will be interesting as I think you are in for a shock

who polices the voting rolls and how are those rolls maintained
They are scrutineered thoroughly & representatives of both parties watch.

There was no evidence of vote tampering. It was just one of the many outrageous claims by a sore loser.

Although here it is mandatory to vote so you get fined if you don't
Indeed, but you know damn well if we changed to requiring ID, many will forget & miss out voting.

Why make this change which would create a potential problem when there is no current problem.

Seems like red tape for no good reason....

They are scrutineered thoroughly & representatives of both parties watch.

There was no evidence of vote tampering. It was just one of the many outrageous claims by a sore loser.
why not answer why we have ID for so many things, yet to vote on the future of the country it is apparently racist to need ID to vote. I mean anyone on social security needs ID, anyone who drives needs ID,

why not answer why we have ID for so many things, yet to vote on the future of the country it is apparently racist to need ID to vote. I mean anyone on social security needs ID, anyone who drives needs ID,
THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

Sorry, but people who change a perfectly working system for one which won't work annoy thr crap out of me.

There are enough issues that need fixing, rather than breaking something which is perfectly ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back