Official Club Stuff Port Adelaide FC AGM 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

"Friday 10th February 2023 commencing at 6.00pm at The Lakes Resort.

Chairman David Koch will address the room regarding the club’s off-field situation and also give a financial update.

Following that, senior coach Ken Hinkley, Head of AFLW Juliet Haslam and SANFL Manager Shane Grimm will update everyone on how the football departments are looking heading into the 2023 season.

Members will then be given the opportunity to ask questions, with the floor to be opened for those in attendance."

Hopefully we get a link to a live stream like last year.

"Friday 10th February 2023 commencing at 6.00pm at The Lakes Resort.

Chairman David Koch will address the room regarding the club’s off-field situation and also give a financial update.

Following that, senior coach Ken Hinkley, Head of AFLW Juliet Haslam and SANFL Manager Shane Grimm will update everyone on how the football departments are looking heading into the 2023 season.

Members will then be given the opportunity to ask questions, with the floor to be opened for those in attendance."

Hopefully we get a link to a live stream like last year.
Hopefully plenty of those able to attend hurl a barrage of tough questions at Koch and Co.

And when it gets a bit sticky, and they call time - cat call and boo, and refuse to exit until all questions are addressed 😠

Don't let these frauds fob concerned members off that easily.

Demand accountability.

Expect genuine concern for the club's plight from DK and his merry band of "it's all running to plan. Don't fret. We know what we're doing. Youse are all idiots. Shut up, walk away, and give us your money".

x1080

Last edited:
I cant be there tonight, but can someone please please please ask what the plan is get our club board away from being 95% appointed by the AFL and be truly independent.
If its reduce debt - by how much? whats the figure? what does it need to do to be independent? what's the KPI or condition? Is there a concrete plan?
For me this is by far the most important aspect of our club that needs resolving - its killing us.

Last edited:
I cant be there tonight, but can someone please please please ask what the plan is get our club board away from being 95% appointed by the AFL and be truly independent.
If its reduce debt - by how much? whats the figure? what does it need to do to be independent? what's the KPI or condition? Is there a concrete plan?
For me this is by far the most important aspect of our club that needs resolving - its killing us.
Our current debt is just over $6 mil. We paid off $5.8 mil of debt in the last 2 years. So based of that, if we progress in the same way as we did over the last 2 years with profits then we should be completely debt free or close to debt free by end of 2024.

Podcast link below of Matthew Richardson talking about this. As for your other questions I have no clue. But I suspect we need to be debt free to have our own appointed club board.

^^^ I can't go either but nothing is more important than getting control of our club back.

I can't go either, but this is a critical question that needs to be asked and needs to be answered with the respect that it deserves. But we know it won't.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Don't kid yourselves, there's no plan. The people with the power to change it are the people who would be personally negatively affected if it changed. Everyone at the club is looking out for themselves.

I expect the board to be cagey about this, because in the end of the day they are the one's 'appointed' by the AFL and hence in their 'best interest' not to have a plan. As supporters we need to put the heat on this and expose it.
Before things like Bring back the bars work and other initiatives that bring the club first before the AFL, we need to 'Bring back our Club'. Are you reading this PAFC board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for intruding, why is the AGM at The Lakes, why isn’t it at the pretty amazing new Precinct? Not after an argument just a general query.

Likely anticipating more people than the Precinct can hold.

Ask him why he is putting his face to dodgy Google ads and if its appropriate behavior for a club president

Heh speaking of dodgy I was just thinking and hoping he might apply for the recently vacated position of head of Clubs NSW

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Ask him why he is putting his face to dodgy Google ads and if its appropriate behavior for a club president
That would piss him off beyond all reason.

Honestly as others have said, they will release the coles information and be like look how good we are etc.

Dont be intimidated by their bullshit or the bullshit of the clappers, bring the pain.

Yeah I am , I wouldn't be able to deliver that news because of the bullet in my head in that reality 😆
Is there a phew emote...

Someone ask Koch how he feels about the Crows becoming a member voted board before we do (2028 at the latest).
That might then get an unscripted answer.

I expect question time to be full of Tredders filibustering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back