Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty2

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2016
Turn left spin around 36 times and your there.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
I support a second Queensland team, the game needs it to grow.

The existence of a Tassie team shouldn't be dependent on the existence of a second Queensland team, it should come at the expense of one of the billioneventy superfluous Victorian sides.
Yeah need to merge or move one of the vic clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Crows board is suggesting schofield or bass should be spoken to re their top job. Does anyone think they may go for one of our guys? Not sure about bass and i think schoey not ready but probably dont want to lose either.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Crows board is suggesting schofield or bass should be spoken to re their top job. Does anyone think they may go for one of our guys? Not sure about bass and i think schoey not ready but probably dont want to lose either.
If they thought they were ok AND it hurt us, I am sure they would.

Meanwhile Rucci says there is word around that Scotty Burns is telling assistant coaches not to sign on with their clubs as he will be looking for assistants in a new head role.

RedCentrePower

Team Captain
Jun 1, 2014
Alice Springs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
AFL player Toby Greene faces legal action over attack victim's PTSD
By Tom Cowie. August 9, 2019 — 11.56am
https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/afl-player-toby-greene-faces-legal-action-over-attack-victim-s-ptsd-20190809-p52fgc.html?__twitter_impression=true
GWS Giants footballer Toby Greene is being sued over a drunken attack on a bouncer at a Melbourne bar more than five years ago that has left the victim unable to work.
Haha he's just got a bit of campaigner in him he rubs people the wrong way I'd love him at Port haha

Nah. Nick Kyrgios 'rubs people the wrong way'. Toby Greene is a horrible human being. The only prison bars he should be in are at Yatala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom