Training Pre-season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

I can see him finishing his career at Geelong.
I can see a big offer coming for him if he gets close to his potential this year. One we may not be able to match if we wanted too.
You may be right though, lets hope he is remembered as a gun instead of a whipping boy.

Taking the Dangerwood thing to another level
CzChSHMUcAAYNDt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez GHS33 I know your guy doesnt get a game because he isn't good enough but it doesn't mean you have to put other blokes down to bolster his chances. Motlop looks in brilliant shape. Not only that coaches and team mates have confirmed it so lay off him

He's in better shape than last year, but could still use some work. What do you expect his team mates and coaches to say?

He's in better shape than last year, but could still use some work. What do you expect his team mates and coaches to say?

I admit I got last year wrong with Mots.

Comparing the 2, its pretty different.

Given that players are allowed to have time off to themselves - and they should - and should be able to enjoy that time - I'll take Mots in the current version of last year 10/10 time.

Go Catters

I admit I got last year wrong with Mots.

Comparing the 2, its pretty different.

Given that players are allowed to have time off to themselves - and they should - and should be able to enjoy that time - I'll take Mots in the current version of last year 10/10 time.

Go Catters
He was wearing an exercise belt last year. Have we all forgotten this?

He was wearing an exercise belt last year. Have we all forgotten this?
We'd like to.

Moving on.

Lets look at this year...

Go Catters

Well they could say what they said last year GHS33. Like Selwood who said he came back out of shape. This time they say he is in great shape. What reason do they have to not be telling the truth when they have shown they are clearly happy to tell the media if they think he has not come back in great shape. Come one mate let it go.

Paddy's presser today was amusing. Apart from the CBA talk (which is a farce), his drive by for Selwood "fastest it's ever moved [number 14]" and when asked about 3rd man up and whether it should stay or go "what do you think, we have Mark Blicavs".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back