VFL 2024 - Reserves Game Day discussion Rnds 2 - 21 (Merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting positional moves Cinc (on ball) provides the bigger body for our VFL midfield(but not AFL) and Lemmey playing down back looks lost( good for education I guess).
Binns racking it up as per usual, doesn’t appear to be any carry overs. Guessing someone will have a rest after half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binns all class
Cinc a beast in the midfield
Kemp doing some great things and some awful things
Wilson getting involved and pretty clean off HB
Moir struggling to get involved but classy when he has it
Lemmey playing defence for some reason and having no impact
Cowan solid

Actually Cahill did re-sign so maybe injured?

Naish also missing.

These guys are gone: Ben Crocker, Ben Ronke, Ben Moyle, Luke Parks, Mitch Moschetti, Sam Grant and Tyreece Leiu

I think that Naish actually bailed. He is playing for Wangaratta tonight v Wangaratta Rovers in the Ovens and Murray League. LOB is playing for Wang Rovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not his fault they've had him in the back 50 and when he has gone forward they can't deliver it.

Lacks intensity, isn’t strong enough or doesn’t know how to use what strength he has, not overly quick. Things that go beyond his position week to week.

Anyone else scratching their heads or a tad nervous about the fact that the VFL side has only one listed player playing as a mid in Wilson and the only other is Binns on a flank?
We got Kennedy playing out of position as a third fwd Hollande playing HF/mid . Walsh injured Martin injured .. we got depth just using it plugging holes

Best transition of the game. Akuei surprisingly being the one who delivered perfectly to the leading O’Keeffe inside 50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

all pre season hearing raps on lemmey how much he has come on-- first starts down back lol.. like diesel when he said he sees big things in Dow his first season as football director

Remove this Banner Ad

Back