Banter RDT 172 - Switching to wrestling chat. Not really Full Stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They barred Hannah Mouncey from playing c ouple years back. But in the same ruling they allowed her to play VFLW.
The rules said she could play both but the AFL got scared of the negative press so banned her from the one that was on TV/had media attention.

its-still.gif

bill-goldberg-kicks-bret-hart.gif

It can be real enough in terms of consequences.

(Goldberg venabling the Hitman's career for reference)

Europeans taking the phrase "gettin on the piss" a bit too literally.

Europeans taking the phrase "gettin on the piss" a bit too literally.

I'm sure I heard a factoid about tap water in London having been through 7 other people first before you drank it or something like that some years back.

I just want water that doesn't leave a calcified residue when it evaporates. I shudder to think what is lining my insides.

Yeah Perth water is a bit gross. I bought a caravan reverse osmosis filter for making beer and I'm astonished at the difference. If I had the money I'd give Darren Glass a call and have one installed into my house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Perth water is a bit gross. I bought a caravan reverse osmosis filter for making beer and I'm astonished at the difference. If I had the money I'd give Darren Glass a call and have one installed into my house.

Was it this bad 20 years ago and I've just forgotten or has the continuing drop in the water table made it worse?

There was a Perth band about 25 years ago who loved having lengthy song titles, and one of them was “Wrestling is Real - Seventy Million Americans Can’t Be Wrong”.

Buggered if I can remember their name, though. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

(inb4 Ochre says he never knows what I’m talking about).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back