List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
order of importance for re-signing out of contract 2017 players
1. Jake Lever /Eddie Betts
2. Mitch McGovern
3. Wayne Milera
4. Kyle Hartigan
5. Reilly O'Brien
6. Luke Brown
7. Riley Knight
8. Tom Doedee

these players futures will be dependent on their 2017 form and the depth of their position.
Jake Kelly
Andy Otten
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Hugh Greenwood (R)
Dean Gore #(had a contract until the end of 2017 with Geelong before trade)
Scott Thompson
Harrison Wigg
Kyle Cheney
Paul Hunter (R)
Jonathon Beech (R)

Lever is exactly the kind you'd throw a 6+ year deal at and he can fill in the numbers

I'm not playing, one thing I can guarantee though is I will have a meltdown of epic proportions if he does go. He's worth two first rounders, not talking or thinking about this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not playing, one thing I can guarantee though is I will have a meltdown of epic proportions if he does go. He's worth two first rounders, not talking or thinking about this anymore.
Not worth it.

He'll stay anyway.

However if we're talking value, if a semi cooked Brice Gibbs is worth 2 firsts, then Lever is worth double that.

Four first round draft picks for Lever is a tempting offer. I'd have to consider it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what, if Tyson ends up with the SANFL Crows after Norwood announced signing him the No AFL in the SANFL crowd will go bananas.
How's he gonna do that? Join an SAAFL side and then pick him up as a development player?

If he had serious aspirations/chance to make an AFL side I'd be sticking with Norwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back