Autopsy Roast & Toast R5 vs West Coast & Changes for The Bye

Best 5 vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to your boys as well

Been a long time since we have seen your midfield back to full strength
I had forgotten how powerful they could be especially Yeo who is right among the better inside mids in the comp

Reid looks like he’s going to be a superstar as well

I reckon Reid could be as good (maybe better) than Nick Daicos. Big call I know. We will see in time if I am wrong or if I'm right.

Kosi barely competes….he attempts to mark then stops…rarely does he put in repeat effort

needs to look at Jack and Lynch’s footage….how they bust their balls with insane pressure

I’m more optimistic about Ryan and Lefau…
Bruise free footballer mate, he needs to be delisted at the end of the year.

Last edited:
While I do wish we give Sonsie more midfield time, I do feel that Graham playing midfield was the right choice, ONLY if he was told to play on Yeo.

Doesn't need to be a tag, but if we want to utilise the best strengths of Graham, at least tell him to mark a man.
Graham has never been an inside mid, and that is what we needed today. A decent body to get inside their mids and get first hands on the ball. Many of Graham's possession are receives or on the move. He averages 6 contested possessions a game which is not much.

Graham has never been an inside mid, and that is what we needed today. A decent body to get inside their mids and get first hands on the ball. Many of Graham's possession are receives or on the move. He averages 6 contested possessions a game which is not much.
I watched him more closely than usual yesterday, as he was on my opponent's fantasy team. He tends to sit back at contests and wait for his opponent to get the ball before going in for the tackle (had 8 in the first half yesterday).

That sort of defensive role may have been a directive from the coaches, but it doesn't really work when yours mids aren't winning the ball enough.

Might not get the stats of Daicos, but will have more of an impact on the outcome of big matches in the same way Dusty does imo.

I think so yep. He'll probably go forward (like Dusty) and provide scoreboard pressure, which is the best kind of pressure to give an opposition.

Thanks to Daniel Rioli for at least trying to do something. He maybe stuffed up a couple of times, but at least he was willing to show a bit of fight and take the game on.

I reckon Reid could be as good (maybe better) than Nick Daicos. Big call I know. We will see in time if I am wrong or if I'm right.
100% he will be

Our young kids start running out of petrol but the first quarter shows us what this team is capable of when these kids get more petrol in the tank.

We smashed the Eagles in the first 20 mins with a cruelly decimated list.

I see great upside in this team.

This year we can turn into a positive and give some kids some game time and fast track their progress.

I was adamant Lefau should stay in the team after his first game and now it has paid dividends.

A shining light in the gloom of the loss.

We take this year and use it as a positive.

Onward The Tigers!

Our young kids start running out of petrol but the first quarter shows us what this team is capable of when these kids get more petrol in the tank.

We smashed the Eagles in the first 20 mins with a cruelly decimated list.

I see great upside in this team.

This year we can turn into a positive and give some kids some game time and fast track their progress.

I was adamant Lefau should stay in the team after his first game and now it has paid dividends.

A shining light in the gloom of the loss.

We take this year and use it as a positive.

Onward The Tigers!
Which players under, say, 23 do you think will 'make' it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As poor as Kozi has been, he's been given a shocking role. Is not a one-out key forward and will never be, life would be much easier as a third tall. Can't play Ryan as number one forward for much the same reason.

IMO we have to go:

Deep: S Ryan M Lefau

Pressure/high half: M Rioli S Campbell R Mansell

Down the line: Kozi

Or Fly as well because both of them are proving better than ooze at the moment.
Yeah/Nah.
Takeout similar players to who we have out and they'd struggle.Remember Gws struggled early on last year adpating the the new game plan.Unfournately for us we won't get that chance for obvious reasons.

Nope we were declining and it was poor list management, just gross incompetence . That’s why Dimma left the Tita
Agree 100 per cent. The rush get out the door was full of stress for Dimma, like he knew an ATO Audit was coming.
Dimnma, thanks for playing your role in helping the many others in securing the three flags Dimma, but I really cant stomach anything about you nowadays. Just a hollow human being.

Lefau improving every week. I was laughed at last week but it’s true.

Shai the best player on our list

Dusty didn’t look like he gave a *

McAuliffe had been held back clearly for a reason. The poor kid looked lost.

We gotta be patient but at the end of the day, we played half a VFL TEAM
Shai being the best player on our list shows how big a problem we have.
If we are relying on a downhill ski to be our best player we are in huge trouble.

I watched him more closely than usual yesterday, as he was on my opponent's fantasy team. He tends to sit back at contests and wait for his opponent to get the ball before going in for the tackle (had 8 in the first half yesterday).

That sort of defensive role may have been a directive from the coaches, but it doesn't really work when yours mids aren't winning the ball enough.
he can't play any role if the coaches were aware as he's too slow . He's just a player chaser like a fat U10 playing against fit ones.

Reid's contested work is much better than Nick Seagull.

Back