Game Day Round 1: Brisbane v Adelaide, Hickey Park (Away), Saturday @ 4.10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

friendly reminder we lost the first game of the season last year too....

We barely lost that, we're getting thrashed here, and it's not like we have a healthy list.

The AFLW is going to get the uncompetitive season it desires from us.

We aren't going off the deck much either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We look poorly conditioned, disinterested, unaccountable,flatfooted and our skills have gone backward.

Bloody Burton.
Missing your 5 best in an already diluted pool is the reason

If I'm honest, none of our draftees have looked impressive. The best of the bunch is perhaps Martin and she wasn't even drafted

Gum as well I guess but she was a recruit from another team
McKinnon is the one, and she's injured too. Campbell has been poor, Tabb still young but I was surprised she got drafted

Stop it
We are just not that good
Crow girls skills are atrocious, no lifting the eyes just blind kicking into the forward line more often than not hitting a Lions defender on the chest.

Rajcic outstanding, they'd be 10 goals down if not for her efforts.

Rajcic has been awful, she's been completely unable to pick the ball up off the ground all day, and is reponsible for the majority of that match killing third quarter burst from Brisbane. Shocking forward entries not helping, but without her we'd still be in a tight match right now.

Sarah Allan the only defender worth writing home about. Way too many of the older players playing with na bar of soap too, looking at you Ange Foley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back