Preview Round 11, 2018: West Coast v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium, Saturday 2nd June, 6:10PM AWST

Who Wins?

• Eagles

Votes: 109 80.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 26 19.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if any of you saw the article on AFL site about how we are very efficient with the ball even that's not what we are every week.

But in the same article, Richo mentioned about how he wants Coffield to end up being "explosive midfielder", and with Rice & White in the backline it's hard to play Coff. So he will play both mid and back in the VFL.

West Coast have conceded just 19 goals this year in 10 second quarters.

Not to be outdone, St Kilda have scored just 18 goals this year in their 10 second quarters (although second quarters have been St Kilda's best quarters defensively).

So find something to do for about 50 minutes after quarter time.

West Coast have conceded just 19 goals this year in 10 second quarters.

Not to be outdone, St Kilda have scored just 18 goals this year in their 10 second quarters (although second quarters have been St Kilda's best quarters defensively).

So find something to do for about 50 minutes after quarter time.

So if you're sitting down the end St Kilda are kicking towards, you might want to head to the bar at the other end?

(Edit: Sorry, didn't realise this was on the Saints board. I'm sure the game's going to be a lot closer than most of you fear).

So if you're sitting down the end St Kilda are kicking towards, you might want to head to the bar at the other end?

(Edit: Sorry, didn't realise this was on the Saints board. I'm sure the game's going to be a lot closer than most of you fear).
Incorrect. The line will be much smaller at St kilda's end.

We generally concede a metric s**t tonne playing the Eagles in Perth before we even step foot on a plane.

I see 2 changes to a side 1 & 8 who have frankly not been playing good footy, this is not being bold, this is reverting to Plan A.

I see injury lists posted, is that the entire list and there is literally nothing else people can think of to try and win a game of footy?

Might as well not even fly over, it'd be a mercy.

I am serious because I wants to see us try to win, and reverting to kind is not the correct choice, since it's had us 1 and 8 with insipid performances thrown in for measure.
Besides carlisle whos not a match winner anyway. Hes part of backline group who fight to stay alive due to our ****ed up turnovers. Maybe acres whos still in no mans land talent wise. Dunstan meh. Theres not much in the twos. You can only play what you have got.
ReBuilds are hard work.
I'm not sure if any of you saw the article on AFL site about how we are very efficient with the ball even that's not what we are every week.

But in the same article, Richo mentioned about how he wants Coffield to end up being "explosive midfielder", and with Rice & White in the backline it's hard to play Coff. So he will play both mid and back in the VFL.
I like it get him primed and ready for next year.

Anyone laying odds on the free kick count?

12 - 45 to guess who?
Good guess. Last time we played the Eagles in Perth the free kick count was in their favour, 23-8.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've been to numb to post much this season.

not impressed with the ins this week but i spose ritcho in some crazy way is trying to balance youth with exprience. either way it will be a great result if we can keep it under 70 pts and kick 50 pts. can't get over the s%$t luck we've had this year. due to horror delivery this year i can't see that i would hurt to play Paddy down back for a section of the match.

Nah bar pre during and after game.

I know he’s had a tough trot with injuries, but Hugh not being able get a game this time of year against a side with plenty of tall options up front and injuries to our two main key backs is terrible for him.

Hard to see him get to anywhere near what we’d hoped or even make it at all.
Playing a ruckmen down back instead probably says it all!

The only frees we will get is from OOF.

Umpires are gutless squibs and have given WCE a leg up for over a decade.
Loved watching them crumble v the Dogs in the 16 finals when the frees were about equal.
Didn't know what to do without their extra man.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back