Review Round 11, 2020 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

nah, whoever wins this year deserves the flag more than ever
They're so hard to win (just ask Saints fans) - if we win it this year, we'll have every right to celebrate long and hard.

This team feels different to the flaky, untrustworthy teams of the recent future.

There is consistency of effort, week to week and within the games from quarter to quarter. We lead the league in quarters won, with 29.

We seem to have a sustainable system, a finals-ready gameplan, belief in our structures and the players have bought in at 100%

We have only had two bad quarters for the year, and they cost us the games v Brisbane and Saints.

nah, whoever wins this year deserves the flag more than ever
Unless it's not us, then it doesn't count.

Nah, seriously, unless it is Brisbane playing a GF at the Gabba or WC playing a GF in Perth, it would be an amazing achievement for whoever wins it. That's why I think we are a chance. Just need to get our s**t together over the next 10 weeks or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's legitimately only Crows fans that are calling it an asterisk flag
Well theirs won't be an asterisk spoon - I'll make sure that every Crows fan I know never forgets it :).

In years to come when you think of the #18 guernsey during our AFL era the first player you’re going to think of is Zak Butters.

He’s our next Robbie Gray that’s already performing like elite level Robbie Gray.

Game on the line at 3/4 time, and we kept the reigning premiers scoreless in the last quarter. Let that sink in for a moment.

Tbh after their 4 day break that is what should have happened (maybe not scoreless but we should have dominated) and would really question port if we did not dominate. Even prior to 3/4 our poor finish on goal is what made it look a closer contest than it was.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a game by Ladhams. Kicked two goals, took strong marks and his work when the ball hit the ground was first rate for a ruckman.

There's a of lot talent in our tall forwards: Charlie, Ladhams, Mitch and Marshall. And for the latter 3 it's still talent unfulfilled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back