Oppo Camp Round 11 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that if we beat Adelaide (big if given the side we’ll field), we will likely be ahead of Richmond. They’re miles ahead of us with on field performance, but all we need to do is position ourselves for a finals assault when we get troops (and hopefully confidence) back. We’re miles off it now, but things can turn quickly.

Hard to believe that if we beat Adelaide (big if given the side we’ll field), we will likely be ahead of Richmond. They’re miles ahead of us with on field performance, but all we need to do is position ourselves for a finals assault when we get troops (and hopefully confidence) back. We’re miles off it now, but things can turn quickly.

It would be interesting to know how many of the bottom six teams they have played so far.....because we have played just two of them (one of them just two nights ago). And thats with only seven games yet to play.

Yup I think it’s fair to say port and Bris have top 4 almost guaranteed.

So there’s two spots free, and plenty of teams pushing for them.

That handy draw can work out in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they are having a pretty good run.

A pretty good run?

You do realise they accepted they had a problem, did some research and then went and nabbed one of the best people in the country to take charge of their injury rehab program?

It isn't by accident.

It's by design.

A far cry from the way the Eddie Mcguire Black and White Vaudeville show operates.

A pretty good run?

You do realise they accepted they had a problem, did some research and then went and nabbed one of the best people in the country to take charge of their injury rehab program?

It isn't by accident.

It's by design.

A far cry from the way the Eddie Mcguire Black and White Vaudeville show operates.

who did they appoint ?

I was thinking today it's pointless finishing 5th to 10th which is about where we might finish.

In that position your not a serious contender and just end up with s**t draft picks whilst teams below get better .

Better off bottoming out for this bizarre season

who did they appoint ?
The only one I know of is Nicholas Murray, Sports Scientist who has been at the club for nearly 6 years.

Don't worry too much about the other poster, he only finds fault and likes to whinge.

I was thinking today it's pointless finishing 5th to 10th which is about where we might finish.

In that position your not a serious contender and just end up with sh*t draft picks whilst teams below get better .

Better off bottoming out for this bizarre season

yeah let’s give up - maybe forfeit our remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back