Preview Round 14: Hawthorne vs Essendon, York Park, Sunday 20/06/2021 @ 3:20 PM AEST

Whomst dost thou thinketh will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was illness, not an injury? And that he recovered over 2 weeks ago and has had a couple praccies into him since...

View attachment 1156879

Looks ready to me.
Long illness layoff (from a pretty debilitating illness at times too) and those "praccies" are essentially glorified training drills. And yes, one photo proves everything.

Looks like being a sell out. I’ve had messages from mates that haven’t been fortunate enough to get tickets. Hopefully everyone on here has been lucky!

Yep it's a sell out. At least general public sales.
Got mine at 10 am, couple of mates have tried at 10.30 with no luck.

Applied but nothing back. Did you get in? What level of membership are you? Thanks

Edit.. All good am sorted with 4xtix. Pretty stoked 😁
Not currently a member just posted above in case it would help others
and nope no tickets for me and the family we tried i Know a lot of other Tasmanian bombers who missed out to

Not currently a member just posted above in case it would help others
and nope no tickets for me and the family we tried i Know a lot of other Tasmanian bombers who missed out to
That sucks. It's only $27 for a membership and there's more members tickets coming but they will go super quickly too you'd think.

I'd suggest pay your $27. Get your barcode. Be logged on and ready to buy the second the sale starts. I'll post here if I get the email and see it in time about when the sale is..

I reckon they could have sold 50k tickets. The Afl gives us the shittest games there are like Norf vs Gws and wonders why the crowds are terrible. I mean who would even go if it was in Melbourne. A team here is a no brainer just need to build a stadium with a roof. It's such a shame the Afl has hung tassie out to dry as people are mad for the game here.

I reckon they could have sold 50k tickets. The Afl gives us the shittest games there are like Norf vs Gws and wonders why the crowds are terrible. I mean who would even go if it was in Melbourne. A team here is a no brainer just need to build a stadium with a roof. It's such a shame the Afl has hung tassie out to dry as people are mad for the game here.
Pretty much the reason for it. If they can get a crowd in Melbourne they want to play there. If they can't, they don't mind selling it interstate. It sucks if you're in Darwin or Tas or Alice, but at the same time it's hard to blame them when it affects the bottom line and their members are missing out when it's moved interstate.

Pretty much the reason for it. If they can get a crowd in Melbourne they want to play there. If they can't, they don't mind selling it interstate. It sucks if you're in Darwin or Tas or Alice, but at the same time it's hard to blame them when it affects the bottom line and their members are missing out when it's moved interstate.
Yes of course. The thing is I wouldn't go see Norf vs Gws but I'd go see Tassie vs plenty of teams. Lots of people would get behind them as a second team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay the $27 right now, they have a small number of members tickets on sale as we speak

I already have tickets but just types my barcode in again to see if it worked and yep could have got 6 tickets if I wanted them.

Pay ya $27 and do it

"Tickets to Launceston's highly-anticipated AFL match have sold out... General public tickets officially sold out within an hour of being released. However, there will be a secondary release of tickets on Saturday for those desperately wanting to attend... Prior to AFL announcing the game would be played in Launceston, Essendon had just over 2000 Tasmanian members. Within 48 hours that number had increased by nearly 400".

Source: https://www.examiner.com.au/story/7301133/launcestons-blockbuster-afl-match-sold-out/?cs=12

Last edited:
Given you don't change your clothes James I'm not sure it's a tempting offer to sit next to you. Unless you've switched from the long sleeves to sleeveless to air your pits?
Haha. I'm in the cheer squad and I'll be wearing my signed Hird gearnsey 😂 The seat is in the stand on its own. Figured I'd use my barcode before a hawk supported did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back