Oppo Camp Round 15 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched a bit of the early game, watching this game.
And without the emotion generated when watching my Pies, it’s easy to see the game needs some rule tweaks.
No mark paid for backward kicks in D50.
Change from 15 to 25 metres for a mark all over the ground.
It would open up the game, it would mitigate some of the crabbing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh. His tank is awful and besides tapwork and centre clearance bombs I50 he is not really that good. Definitely not worth $1m
Last centre bounce, he tapped, then ran hard forward leaving his man struggling.
Was unlucky that the ball went 10 metres sideways and not back to him from the 20 metre out from goal contest.

correct me if I’m wrong, but what travel have eagles done? Played all early games in Brisbane in succession, travelled back to Perth and played all games there, then come back to Queensland and play all games in succession there? so they’ve only played in q land and perth and all games in succession in the same hub which makes a big difference ... I’m salty

correct me if I’m wrong, but what travel have eagles done? Played all early games in Brisbane in succession, travelled back to Perth and played all games there, then come back to Queensland and play all games in succession there? so they’ve only played in q land and perth and all games in succession in the same hub which makes a big difference ... I’m salty

Same as Richmond mate....some sides just get looked after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back