Oppo Camp Round 22 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we dream of second spot?

Melbourne to beat the Eagles tomorrow.

We're not far behind them on percentage.

Then they have to travel to play Brisbane.

Aint over till its over!!!
hawthorn also have to lose next week or we beat freo by more than how much they beat swans by

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawthorn also have to lose next week or we beat freo by more than how much they beat swans by

Hawthorn are behind us now and have a extra goal or two to catch up anyway. If we can beat the Dockers by say five goals (not a big ask)....do you think the Hawks can beat the Swans by seven?

Hawthorn are behind us now and have a extra goal or two to catch up anyway. If we can beat the Dockers by say five goals (not a big ask)....do you think the Hawks can beat the Swans by seven?
Well I won't be counting it as impossible just like how brisbane beating west coast isnt impossible

Well I won't be counting it as impossible just like how brisbane beating west coast isnt impossible

The odds of us not making top two are against, us I agree. I was merely speculating/dreaming. Cant see the Eagles dropping both games AND enough percentage but if they lose to Melbourne today then second spot is live next weekend.

But I highly doubt Hawthorn will pass us on the ladder from here. They will be more interested in just beating Sydney to make the top four and percentage to move up to third would be the last thing on their minds. Cant see that being anything but a close low scoring game.

The odds of us not making top two are against, us I agree. I was merely speculating/dreaming. Cant see the Eagles dropping both games AND enough percentage but if they lose to Melbourne today then second spot is live next weekend.

But I highly doubt Hawthorn will pass us on the ladder from here. They will be more interested in just beating Sydney to make the top four and percentage to move up to third would be the last thing on their minds. Cant see that being anything but a close low scoring game.

If you go by the odds we are about a 1 in 6 chance to finish second. Basically need West Coast to lose the next two and for us to win, think if that happens we'd naturally catch their percentage too.

If you go by the odds we are about a 1 in 6 chance to finish second. Basically need West Coast to lose the next two and for us to win, think if that happens we'd naturally catch their percentage too.

True, percentage should be caught naturally. Lose to Melbourne and the pressure is on for the Eagles, interstate on the longest road trip in the country, against the best bottom six team in the AFL!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back