AFLW Round 3 Discussion - 2020 AFLW season - Teams in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Bizarre ending, didn't look like most of the Brisbane players knew the score. They probably did, but if it's level with 20 seconds left and you have possession on the wing... just go the slow chip kicks??

Make that four key pieces of forward-line crumbing by Tayla today.

Football eh, strange old game sometimes. Bulldogs got the result they deserved albeit by leaking goals in the one quarter they really stepped up their intensity!
51? That’s more like our men’s team scores! ;)

whats with the Perth games looking weird on tv like it feels grey and dull (not the actual game but tv quality) its like its not in HD or something noticed it last week anyone get what i mean?

whats with the Perth games looking weird on tv like it feels grey and dull (not the actual game but tv quality) its like its not in HD or something noticed it last week anyone get what i mean?

It’s overcast here. Very unusual. Don’t know if that makes the telecast look different.
We have a wind advantage this quarter. Cmon Freo.

The games from Perth do seem to have a murky look to them for some reason.
Picture has to travel pretty far. Gets faded on the journey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s overcast here. Very unusual. Don’t know if that makes the telecast look different.
We have a wind advantage this quarter. Cmon Freo.
WA games have always looked like that. Its the reason I dislike watching home games to Freo or West Coast.

I noticed that too, almost a grey-green tinge, borderline "3D" blur if that makes sense too.

Also, anyone willing to call Flagpies if this type of performance keeps up?

Collingwood are playing such a good brand of football. Davey back makes a big difference, but Lambert and Molloy are also such good players in such good form, and Layton is a new player compared to last year, they are great across the park.

Game is still very close and Freo are also a great side, but Pies lifted so much they look another level at the moment. I did not at all see this coming, despite how good Collingwood were last week. Up to Freo to lift now to go with Collingwood.

WA games have always looked like that. Its the reason I dislike watching home games to Freo or West Coast.
It must be something to do with Victoria. always looks fine to me.
Maybe it’s your shitty weather, or your dodgy power grids.

Collingwood have dominated so far. Great spread with handballs, and now skill errors from our senior players stopping any kind of fight back.
The good thing is that the margin is less than a goal. It should be 4 or 5.

I noticed that too, almost a grey-green tinge, borderline "3D" blur if that makes sense too.

Also, anyone willing to call Flagpies if this type of performance keeps up?

If they play like they are currently, and did last week, they certainly look as good as anyone else. A win here would give them a significant lead on the "tough" ladder, having beaten some impressive teams on the way.

Still a half to go though, not writing Freo off.

Harris has set up 3 scoring opportunities (2 were turned into goals) with ground level hustle today, if we're just being honest.
So useless is perhaps an exaggeration...

I love Harris. She is a super fierce competitor, even if she sometimes doesn't execute perfectly. A very long way from useless, at any part of the game, but I don't mind the trash talking either.

im pretty sure its only the AFLW games (could be mens didnt watch alot of day time matches at optus last year)

but its like they have turned the saturation or gamma down to me its really off putting

Fremantle under Cooper have always been a low-disposal team, but 67 in a half is still way off the mark for them. Only comparison is the 138 in last year's prelim loss when nobody on the team could run.

wonder if we're seeing the post-Derby comedown Teen Wolf predicted
Yes well I'd say the comedown has happened, but the question is will they stay down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back