Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 120-55 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL just sit in the audience gallery at any family law court session - better yet spend a week sitting there and listening.

In 90% of cases the decision is slam dunk certain before the judge even enters the court - but that's just the beginning, the slander from counsel (hiding behind the impunity of the wig) and the outrageous paternity punishments are absolutely outrageous.

Just one week of observation will have even some teenagers having second thoughts about marriage.
At least with murder you only get 25 years

I will say though, it's going to be positively fascinating to see what our starting 23 will be should we not get any fresh injuries between now and the bye

By the time we get to the bye:

• Lipinski
  • Cameron
  • Frampton
  • McStay

Should all be coming back in

Absolutely no clue who comes out for them outside Markov (who would be unlucky). Reef isn't a mainstay anyway.

Like, I know who I personally would bring out for those 4, but not sure who Fly goes with

I personally would go, Markov, Sidebottom, Hoskin-Elliott and McInnes from the team that played yesterday. But again, super tough given the form we're in.

There's an argument for Ash Johnson but I'd personally like to see how the forward line operates with McStay, Checkers, Ash, Bobby, Beau and Ginni myself at least once

I will say though, it's going to be positively fascinating to see what our starting 23 will be should we not get any fresh injuries between now and the bye

• Lipinski
  • Cameron
  • Frampton
  • McStay

Absolutely no clue who comes out for them outside Markov (who would be unlucky). Reef isn't a mainstay anyway.

Like, I know who I personally would bring out for those 4, but not sure who Fly goes with

I personally would go, Markov, Sidebottom, Hoskin-Elliott and McInnes from the team that played yesterday. But again, super tough given the form we're in.
The VFL team will be beating some AFL teams!

I get the technical ruling is if you contribute to the high contact (duck or lower knees) you will be called play on.

But if you lower yourself say 5cm and they tackle you 15cm too high you can't still tell me that it was all in relation to the contribution.

I reckon if you lower down like Hill did and they JUST get you on the neck that should be play on. But not to tackle high around the ears and not let go until they hit the deck.

Shambles.

They did have to do something about the milking of those frees and I really don't know what the answer is, but surely the answer isn't that you can rip a blokes head off if he tries to baulk a tackle.

They did have to do something about the milking of those frees and I really don't know what the answer is, but surely the answer isn't that you can rip a blokes head off if he tries to baulk a tackle.
Agree in principal though not in detail.

If what you are doing isn't IN FACT milking a free but is instead following the rules of the game to the letter then it's the rule makers at fault NOT the player.

First cause applies - ALWAYS.

• Lipinski
  • Cameron
  • Frampton
  • McStay

There's an argument for Ash Johnson but I'd personally like to see how the forward line operates with McStay, Checkers, Ash, Bobby, Beau and Ginni myself at least once
What?
Only one out is Reef.
Are you trying to slow us down.
None of those ins cover for Markov.
WHE also starring and Sidebottom is just Sidebottom.

What?
Only one out is Reef.
Are you trying to slow us down.
None of those ins cover for Markov.
WHE also starring and Sidebottom is just Sidebottom.

ok...well you choose the 4 then

Because those 4 are coming in whether you like it or not and someone has to come out

• Lipinski
  • Cameron
  • Frampton
  • McStay

I'm not convinced we'll alter the balance of the team that much by playing so many talls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure. They're not all coming in at once.
I can guarantee you that. Let's take out 3 of our best endurance runners to make you happy.
All in form mind you.

Who isn't in form right this second?

You're arguing with me like I said those 4 suck.

I said this is tough because even Markov would be unlucky to be dropped right now. This is the beauty of having depth and competition for spots.

Thats some serious Mum reasoning there. :tearsofjoy: Keeping with the weekend theme

Well, last I checked, you can't have more than 23 players on Game Day. Unless I missed something recently

Who isn't in form right this second?

You're arguing with me like I said those 4 suck.

I said this is tough because even Markov would be unlucky to be dropped right now. This is the beauty of having depth and competition for spots.
You don't drop players in form mate.
Let alone the 3 you picked.
Bloody ridiculous.

I hope we can finally out to bed the nonsense rhetoric this board has spouted for years that Cox isn’t fit enough to first ruck.
Arguably the two best games of his career have been in the role and he’s only played 3 of his 97 games doing it.

That’s a fu(k1ng good point!!!!!

He monstered them all over the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back